Any pruning?

Discussion in 'Advanced Growing Techniques' started by Shez, Aug 16, 2017.

1. She was that when I changed her into big

Sent from my Hudl HT7S3 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. But I'm also moving soon and I need to finish her before I can so went ahead of schedule for flower

3. No visible flowers yet buddy. This is easy 2 months away from being done. If you don't have that kinda time or take the plant with you then you might want to consider cutting the losses right now and start fresh.

Check out my first grow log:

First ever grow: How do the girls look?

4. That's what in was saying I only just put her into 12/12 takes at least 2 weeks to flower or see sign of flower...I'm waiting the 9 10 weeks then moving

5. Sorry but your lady is looking a mess..In flower I would be VERY careful what you prune (you really need to know what to prune as well!! LST can be dangerous as well as she ages and stiffens..Snapping a branch (supercropping) in early flower can be ok, but maybe up til 3 weeks in..Bigly stress after that may cause her to hermie..JMHO
    My preference later in flower is tucking leaves to open her up to both light and air circulation..Just sayin...

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. I've not pruned her now she in flower this post was before I started flowering because of moving as she growing I'll be using plant loops to hold branches to scrog to open her up

• Like Like x 1
  7. That's why I'm asking lol never grew before 1st solo plant cheap ass grow and have no idea, all advice taken on board

8. Did my best with LST as a newbie she has opened up alot more..used it to pull down branches so they are not all over crowded and circling the T5 light around the room to get more side growth

• Like Like x 1