Any producers out there?

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by Shankmasterflex, Jan 12, 2011.

1. #1 Shankmasterflex, Jan 12, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 12, 2011
    Who else loves to produce tracks on here?
    I love to make R&B and Hip-Hop tracks/instrumentals in my spare time!
    It comes natural as a drummer, but there must be a few other guys like me out there.
    What equipment are all y'all using?

I'm using an FP10 for audio, some assorted mics i've accumulated over the years, an mpk25 for midi, and I'm pretty much a strict Logic Pro guy when it comes to DAW.

Let's post some tracks off soundcloud or something if this starts to pick up!

I'm by no means a professional at all, but I think it's one of the more satisfying hobbies I've picked up over my life. I highly suggest picking it up if none of you guys do, all you need is a midi keyboard and a decent DAW, something like Ableton Live is totally free if you wanna start out without killing your wallet.

2. Hey, so i want to start producing like you. I don't wanna make intricate beats, just something to rhyme to because my real passion is rapping. Which program would you recommend to a total noob?

3. Heres a newer one I did
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RrOWf41E_ok]YouTube - Smoke IF Ya Got Em!![/ame]