Any pro-police smokers out there?

Discussion in 'General' started by Bong_Smoke, May 12, 2006.

1. I do not respect police officers.

I have never had a officer of the law show me the least bit of resepct.

Why should i respect them.

A cop told me a couple weeks ago when he ran me, He told me i should respect police officers. I told him i'll respect him the moment he shows respect to me.

2. I dont respect officers, hell....ill do ya one better, I HATE POLICE OFFICERS.

3. Well you live in the ghetto, you dont have reason to respect them, because they dont do much to protect you, in fact they probably do the opposite based on your stories.

4. yeah, the cops are assholes in the hood. many of them are crooked to. i sometimes go to the hood to cop weed and one night while waiting for a call i saw a cop do a handoff with someone. quite fucked up.

5. All the time man.

They'll be like. If you pay $100 dollars upfront for the crime, You will not have to see the judge and the case will be dismissed.

Which means give me $100, Ill drop you off in the worst hood you can imagine and we'll pretend this never happened.

Jus hope ya got the money. If not a ass beating is coming... Then if you got flags or colors they'll drop you off in a rival gang area to fuck with you. They'll jus leave and let the rivals getcha.

6. That sucks. Reminds me of Menace II society:

"The cops dropped us off in the place where the Essay stand.
    -eyyyy essay pass me da wrench holmes"