Any Potential?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by CamMan, Jan 3, 2004.

1. 13 wks old. Flowering for 5wks.

Attached Files:

2. how much light are they under?......how many are there, and what size is the growroom?...........Peace out..........Sid

3. Believe it or not I have 2 300W halogen floor lamps that I inverted. There are two plants: 1 K2, and I White Widdow. The bud shot is the K2.

4. Larger pic

Attached Files:

5. Even Larger

Attached Files:

6. i asked because they look under developed for 5 weeks, due to the lack of light, during flowering they need more of a red spectrum, too late to get one now, but for the next grow use an HPS, you'll see the diffrence straight away.........but if you get some bud, as long as it gtets ya high.........good luck with the rest of the grow.........Peace out........Sid

7. That's what I thought. I think I will have to let them flower longer than 8 wks to get any decent bud, but I should wind up with something. I am going to use the money (if any) that I get from these plants to buy 400W HPS fixtures.

8. just be carefull, don't harvest too late, or the weed will lose it's potency.....microscopes are good for checking the clarity of the trichomes, when they turn cloudy, then amber.....then brown almost, at the completely brown stage it's too late..........Peace out.......Sid

9. Thanks Sid