any pipe experts can point me in the right direction?

Discussion in 'Smoking Pipes, Glass Spoon Pipes' started by NWestblessed, Jun 4, 2012.

1. so i like clear glass or clear with a little bit of rustic natural coloring like brown. the only brighter colors i like for pieces are green and blue and i like dark versions of green and blue. my favorite kinds of pieces are bubblers, sherlocks, steamrollers and of course little ol spoons. anyone know of any good online shops that have something that fits my description?

2. or natural percs or triple percs

3. Why can't you look around for yourself? You seem to know what you want more then we will..

I'd help you but I don't even know where to start because who knows where you life, and I have my own shit to do.

4. I meant online

5. You should find a (some) head shops brother, Local Oregon glass is about as nice as it's herb

6. Oh I know where some good shops are especially the ones on hawthorne and Oregon glass source in Gresham. One of my ol buddies said he met jack heater at hempfest and he said that Cali has the best outdoor and Oregon has the best glass. They did a bud census in 2006 and Oregon wasn't even top 10 in outdoor and 4th in indoor. Since I got into buds everyone told me that Oregon is actually the dank state contrary to popular belief that Cali is. I've had Oregon, Washington and Cali. The Cali is superb but can be overrated not as good as the best of Oregon but more in quantity by far of dank, Washington has good bud Ive noticed theres less beasters and shwag, Oregon has all kinds of dank and beasters and shwag and lots of unique dank or bud that looks shwaggy but is daaaank. It just seems like Oregon is more of a bud state than Washington. But all 3 have dank just in different fashions

7. Since you're here, why not check out GC?!

But outside advertising isn't allowed here to my knowledge. Though, GC has some nice glass, so it's not like you would need any other site.

I think it's okay to advertise ETSY though. good place to get a nice, one-of-a-kind pipe.