Any pics of ur plants when theyre first starting to grow?

Discussion in 'Picture Post Archive' started by HazeInDaZone, Feb 28, 2003.

1. I posted a thread in the growing section... people replied with websites but I didn't find much help, thanks tho :). I was wondering if anyone had any pictures of their plants when they first start growing. I wanna see if mine are looking ok or not, I would send a pic, but no scanner. If anyone can help I'd appreciate it. Thanks a lot!

2. HIGH All, how old are they? Here's a pic of some that are a few days old and some a week or two old.

Attached Files:

3. Hey thanks a lot for that pic! I appreciate it. I have one thats 12 days old, 3 that are 10 days old, 1 that's 6 days old, and one thats 4 days old. I wasnt sure if I was growing weed or not because this is my first time growing n I wasnt sure what it looked like when it first started growing. They all look the same but they all have 4 leaves, 2 that are kind of round, and 2 that are pointy like mj leaves... im not sure still, i think thats what they are tho lol! thanks a lot!!!

4. the round leaves arent leaves at all they are what breaks out of the seed and helps them get above the soil then they split and the 2 first leaves come out then later the will start to droop and pull down and more leaves will pop out just leave them alone and dont try and pull on them will fuck your plant up

peace hoko

5. Thanks everyone for your help. Well in my one thats older than the rest there is 2 leaves coming up out of the center of the 2 round leaves. Is there anything I should do or just let them grow on their own n wait for them to start budding?

6. man just let em go thats how they grow youol have two round leaves then two jagged leaves will cum out the oposite direction and so on jus let em grow man

7. fuck dude how are yours so wide? mine are about 3 weeks old and theyr just tall with 4 leaves. i think theyre about to die though because the weather is shit and i dont want to bring them inside because im sure ill get caught since my mom took away the key to my room and i dont know where the fuck she put it.

8. change the lock m8 and get lots of copys of the key cut lol

9. i doubt that would work..

If she wants to get in badly enough, if its her house, she'll get in.