Any particular vapes to look out for?

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by TrizzyTri, Oct 25, 2012.

1. Going to local head shops tomorrow to try and cop a vape..
    Would prefer an mflb, but if I can't find one are there any others (regardless of how obscure) that would be a good buy?

2. Extreme q by arizer I have both mflb and that and the arizer is simply the better option

3. [quote name='"TrizzyTri"']Going to local head shops tomorrow to try and cop a vape..
    Would prefer an mflb, but if I can't find one are there any others (regardless of how obscure) that would be a good buy?[/quote]

There's a bunch of vapes that'd be a great buy, but if its any worse than an mflb it isn't worth it. The mflb is the worst vape out there that's still possibly worth buying (if that makes sense, not bashing mflb, just pointing out fact).

Its hard to recommend vapes without knowing what you'd want. Portable? Large or small bowl? Battery life? Conduction/convection? Price range? I'm a fan of log vapes, anything by 7th floor (buddha, surfer, saber), EQ, vriptech, cloud, solo, pax, inhalator, thermovape, and more.

4. You'll save a lot of money getting one online, unless your headshop will match the price, they usually sell vapes at full price. Just a thought.

5. Go for a Volcano if you have the cash to spend

6. I have a pax for on the go, had a MFLB but was never really satisfied. I use a volcano digital at home. I consider this to be the best of both worlds.