Any Parents on here?

Discussion in 'General' started by Tinkerbell26, Oct 7, 2008.

1. Any stoner parents on here? If so do you hide that you smoke from your kids? What are you gonna say if/when they find out???? Im asking cos i dont have kids now but i might/prolly will and wanna get feed back from some stoner parents on how you hide it from say ...a 5-8 year old. What age do you tell em mommy and dad smoke? Oh and how you decided not to quit smoking when you had kids? Do your friends that have kids still smoke? I have a feeling my friends will get holier than thou when they have kids...i can just tell. One of them say parents who smoke are bad parents...me and her hashed it out that night. ....but anyways one last thing...How do you find friends when you are older to smoke with..i mean its easy when you are in your 20s but what about 30s or even 40s...how do you feel someone out when your older? Just some questions not only me but some of my friends wondered....

btw i dont think anyone is irresponsible if they are a parent and they smoke ...i think as long as you dont do stiupid shit you can still be a good parent and smoke besides in my mind pot isnt even a real drug..now that reglan i take for my stomach that makes me sleepy THATS a drug.:wave:

2. #2 TheHempress, Oct 7, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 7, 2008
    I'm a mother of a four year old and I don't really hide it. He knows that I'm "smoking" and he has to go to another room to play while I do it. "Weed" and "bowl" are swear words to him. He knows not to say them.

I'm not ashamed of smoking, but I don't blow it in his face or anything. My only worry is loose lips. That's why it's a swear word to him. Sometimes he even tells me not to say it when I forget myself and talk about it with someone else in front of him.

I won't ever make him smoke but if I ever catch him smoking as a teenager I will smoke with him as long as he keeps it at home so I know where he is and with whom he is smoking.

I'm going to buy this book soon.

EDIT- and as for your friend that thinks smoking parents are bad parents, ha! Smoking makes me a much more loving, patient, and tolerant parent. I'd be a super bitch to my kid if I didn't smoke at least a little. I'm not a very patient person by nature and kids frustrate me most of the time.

3. this book is amazing here is quote

“Excuse me, Miss,” said one of the men, “I call that la la la.”

“And I,” said another, “call it ganja.”

“I call it cannabis sativa,” said the third.

“Oh?” said the fourth. “I call it... reefers, muggles, cheeba cheeba, sinsemilla, sweet leaf and weee-”

4. Ive heard of that book.....how do you keep em from saying anything when they get to school...my mom said that in 1st grade they tell EVERYTHING and if they say something like that i think the teacher is required to tell social services..i wouldnt but some a hole teachers would. I learned in my psych class that when kids are in the precognitive stage they see things in black and white...and if they learn something is the law they will think its wrong and they might say something not knowing you know the whole story cos they arent in the developmental stage of abstract thought(phew thats a mouthful lol) ...thats why i plan on hiding it until they are in the learning stage (about 8 or 9) that way they will think more abstractly and not just think "the policeman said drugs are bad an mj is a drug and its against the law ...mommys bad" a little exagerrated but you get the idea...lol? anyways how are you parents gonna handle that.

My friend who said parents who smoke are bad parents is an idiot anyways ppl call her kim the c--t bc shes an ass. Shell be a bad mom bc shell sleep with anything that moves lol.

5. He's already four and he doesn't talk about it now. I still have at least a year before I have to worry about school and I plan on talking to him about it before he goes. My son is really a little mommy's boy and I think he would trust me before some teacher he barely knows.

6. thats good ....what are gonna tell him when they start that horrible DARE program...i remember then(4th grade) thinking that they were talking about crack and heroin not pot bc it wasnt a drug(i read a LOT as a child lol)..i got fussed at for informing a cop that pot wasnt as harmful as crack...yeah i didnt know not to argue with a cop...i got a note and a spanking that day lol.

Oh how do you find friends when you are oldr that will smoke with you...how do you tell if the mom down the street would love to be your toke buddy.

7. I thought the DARE program was done-away with a few years back.

8. maybe they won't?

i never had a drug awareness program

maybe he won't?

9. I don't think DARE is mandatory. I'm pretty sure I can say I don't want my kid to take it.

10. Yuppp

11. I have a step-daughter that will be 28 in Nov.

12. You dont HAVE to put your kid into a dare program..i never knew this well my kids def not going into that brainwashing teaching kids to narc program.

13. cool how did you find adult friends willing to toke with cha?

14. i dont hide it from him.. he's 6 right now.....

but when im 60 and he's in hs 20's.. i plan on getting my weed thru him...

knowing that young player is going to know where the bomb is...

but if i catch him diggin in my stash when he hits 16.....

I'LL BEAT HIM NEAR DEATH.....:p

15. lolz chicken!!
    :love:
    ill be a mommy soon...like..within the next three weeks soon....ohboy ohboy ohboy!!!

16. Smoke up, after you deliver!

But be responsible when you do, like, don't eat all your kiddo's munchies! ;)

17. my 19 year old knows i smoke and i smoke with him all the time.

18. I'm not a parent but my mom blazes bowls on the daily. She doesn't like to get super high, maybe 3 good rips throughout the day to take the edge off. She told me she was a hippy in her younger years and she was surprised when she found out I was toking. My parents are divorced and when my dad caught me (he isn't down with dank) she took some nugs out of the sack before giving it to him. Eventually, she gave me those nugs back and took me to buy a piece. Basically, she says that if she allows me to do it here, she knows I'm not out doing it in my car or in a park or somewhere its easier to be caught by the police (even though im a med. patient and live in Cali, you are still supposed to be in your house).

19. How do you find adults friends to blaze with...like how do you know the mom down the street would be a good toking buddy?

20. he wont have his own munchies for quite some time, so im not worried about it, and since im a bit of a sugar junkie, theres always a healthy supply of munche foods in the house, both healthy and not so much;)