Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Any parents on GC?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by neverdry99, Feb 24, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I've actually been planning on making this a thread for a good amount of time now, but i was always too lazy to do it. So i said what the heck...

I am not a parent myself but I've been wondering how many people are on GC AND are parents? If so how do u hide it from your family if need be? or do you smoke with your kids/spouse (if you have one). I always found this an interesting topic because growing up i knew my parents toked but they could never tell me that because they would feel like bad parents. But now, as a family we are chill about it:p Anyways Please post :smoke:

2. this is a great idea, i would really like to see what parents think of their children smoking cannibis. kinda gives me a different perspective.

3. parents on a weed forum?!? *gasp*

4. i just like how no parents have responded yet.. theres gotta be a few this forum is well sized. . i myself am not one.. yet i suppose

5. a parent just so happened to have referred me to this forum but i expect she won't be outing herself as a parent on here. lol.

6. I am a parent. Though my child is only 7 weeks old we do smoke (me and my girlfriend) everyday. Some people may look at us and say that we are horrible parents but my dad smoked weed my entire existence and I turned out fine and he is a great dad. I will not hide anything from my child I mean I will go in my smoke room or man room or whatever you want to call it where he will not be al loud but if I am ever asked if I smoke in the future and I still am I will not lie about it, and then I will ask him if he has, and depending on age I'll see how good his weed is and smoke with him lol. And hopefully it is not mine that he stole because I will be pissed haha.

7. The fact is CPS doesn't care even if you are following the laws in your state they will kidnap your children and indoctrinate them though a foster family.

You can look at the statistics yourself and see that even children in families riddled by drug abuse have a lesser chance of being physically and sexually abused than those in AMERICAN foster families.

That is mathematics. Nothing else. :wave:

8. I probably have a kid out there that I don't know about.

Does that count?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.