Any Parents here?

Discussion in 'General' started by The Fat Kid, Feb 17, 2014.

1. Just wondering if there are any parents part of the city and if so...

Do you let your kids smoke or would you ever consider it??

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Now i know you smoke. Why didnt you tell me?

3. Do u parents roll up or pack bowls in front of ur kids?

I pack and roll my blunts in front of my niece who is 4 years old. She asks what is it? I say its my medicine. Then we proceed to chill. 

4. You smoke blunts with your 4 year old niece wtf?

naw lolololol. we chill as in chill. But i do my packing and rolling in front of her. When im done i go outside and smoke. 

6. I do when my year and a half daughter goes to bed. :) thinking about what to tell her when she finds out. :/

7. Im no parent, but I smoke with my best friends dad all the time, he gives us some of his bud or hash on occasion too. Plus my dealer back in high school dealt by the pound of his house and his dad didnt give a fuck. My dad smokes and knows I do however my mom lectures me about it a lot. I dont care tho, Im old enough to do what I want!

Sent from my SGH-I727R using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. My daughter is five,six this year, and we don't smoke when she is around. Usually wait till she is in her playroom or in bed. She has asked about it but I told her it's tobacco for when daddy runs out of cigarettes. And that seemed to quell it, she did however make mention that the plants in my closet looked like the plants she saw on "cops" about a month ago. I wasn't home but I heard all about it lol. I explained to her that that is daddies secret garden and no one else can ever know about it and we don't talk about it except with me and mom. She hasn't mentioned it since. When she is old enough like 17 or so i will have a sit down and see what her views on it are but until then it shall remain taboo for her and she will be getting plenty of don't drink don't smoke(even weed) lectures....

Sent from my mind

9. Nice, I just have a buddy who's 17 and his mom Tokes with him all the time in there house and he is a good kid and gets good grades. I wanted to see a parents view

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

10. I would definitely let my kid smoke. I want to be open about it with him and if he loves smoking too then there's great! If not he will know that it's not a bad thing

11. When he is old enough, he can smoke. My mother suggested I try smoking whrn I was 17 and I will probably be the same. Hes 2 right now so I have about 15 years to go

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

12. My youngest is 16. I'd rather see my kids finish their schooling before becoming too involved in weed.
    I vape my medicine in front of them no problem, and they know all about my plants.

I think I was about 13-14 when I started smoking weed. I partied away the first half of my life and paying for it now. I'd like to see better for my kids.

13. Got a 15 year old daughter. I know she has smoked. But she quit because of sports. She knows I toke. But no...I ain't gonna sit around and get high with her. She knows the rules and stays within her boundaries. The one time she didn't she learned a hard lesson. She was at a friends house, and they decided to go walking around smoking. Someone called the cops on them. They took off and hid in the woods in the dark. She called me, I drove out there...I drove all through the neighborhood, searched around the place....NO COPS...so I texted them that it looked like a fucking swat team out there and they had dogs and shit and were looking for them.....Gave her a point to rendezvous at a mile and a half away, through the woods, with a small stream to cross.
     Then I went and got some food and drove to the spot. Two hours later they came out...soaking wet, covered in mud scratched all to hell and back. It seems that stream was a feeder creek in the middle of a swamp, and the place was filled with briar thickets...and the only light they had was their cell phones...but they were afraid to use them in case they brought out helicopters.........Paranoia is a bitch. And so is Google maps..I knew exactly what and where I was sending them lol....

14. ^^ lmao sounds like some mission impossible shit hahaha. You sound like a cool dad

15. i thought i was going to be a parent earlier today

but it just turned out to be a huge poop.

Did you name it? LOL

17. I have a daughter. She's almost 2 and I in no way smoke or bring weed around her. I ponder on the thought of the time she discovers weed and what I would do about it. I would like her to not smoke until she is out of highschool and has her priorities straight but we all know how unlikely this could be I mean I started smoking at a young age so if I ever found out she smoked weed I won't go ape shit like my parents did lol

Def would have a talk with her and set some boundaries I don't want to push her away but she for damn sure ain't allowed to touch anything else. Then I also have boys to worry about ahhh too much to think about she's not allowed to grow anymore lol

$ent from the Continuum Transfunctioner ±

Nah....I'm a bastard. I can't wait until she's old enough to do whatever she wants....because that is when I'm gonna tell her all the shit I did to set her up! Her and her friends tell everybody about the night they were chased through the woods by the swat team and dogs. I'm gonna bet that had a lot more to do with her not smoking anymore than sports....
     I wonder if they even saw a cop. I know I didn't. lol.

19. My 37 year old son gets my weed for me...even though he doesn't use it himself.

Being high around my granddaughters is a blast.

No "How come grandpa's breath smells funny?" yet. But if and when they notice, they'll tell me.