Any PA people?

Discussion in 'General' started by Jackstraw, Apr 1, 2003.

1. Is there anyone from Pa on this site?If so,reveal yourself.I'm new to this site,and just wondering if there is anyone from the same area.

2. im in PA near philly...

3. I'm a few hours from Philly.A town you probably never heard of,Wilkes-Barre.

4. I'm from Lancaster County, PA... TheHempress is also from my area, and Mirs is from up near Reading, PA... A town called Boyertown. There's a few other strange PA people wondering around here... I just can't remember who they are! :)

Oh, and BTW, I've heard of Wilkes-Barre... A lot of herion up there.. Stay away from that shit!

5. Pittsburgh \o/ :)

6. Yeah,I'll stay clear of the heroin,been there,done that,and am much happier with out it.It's been 2 years.

7. eep herion :/
    lotta that round downtown aswell...
    but I makeit clear to em I stick to Weed n nothin but it!:)

8. Yeah...I'm from Lancaster like Dark Matter said

9. hey there!... i'm from Pa.. I live in Gilbertsville (which is next to Boyertown like DarkMatter mentioned)... it's closer to King of Prussia than Reading though...
    I've heard of Wilkes-Barre...

10. I live about 30 minutes east of Pittsburgh

11. I'm in North Wales PA, well actually Montgomerville but my mailing adress says otherwise.

12. Imma from Pa. Hatfield to be exact, in like Montgomery County.

13. yeah im from PA, uts not the greatest place to live, but its got a good climate for growing. what part of PA do you live in? i would dig it if there was another stoner on my block, i gotta tarvel to smoke with friends

14. Hey hazyskies,was that question directed at me?If so,North east Pa,Wilkes-Barre.Yup,I've grown some nice buds in this state.:)