Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Any other way to get high??

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Sublizzie, Sep 6, 2004.

1. Ok heres the deal...

I started smoking weed about 3 or 4 years ago and for the first 2 years i would smoke about 5 or 6 times daily. Now i started getting high only about 2 or MAX 3 times a day because i barly get high anymore. I always smoke out of a big glass bong or a pipe, usually nothing else. I'm wondering if there are any other smoking methods i could use to get me as high as i used to get, but i dont want to use any other drugs....I know all about blades, gravity bongs, etc.. but i mean i want to get really really high.

Any suggestions?

2. -take a beak and lower your tolerance
    -cook with it
    -invent a new smoking method

all you really have to do is stop smoking so much, but people are usually like "oh fuk dat i cant smoke less!". just have some self control, and common sense. would you rather smoke 5-6 times a day and not get high, or smoke twice a day and get high?

3. you should just take a week off from smokin' and do something else for awhile, but after a bout a week pack a fat bowl and you'll get ripped as hell. peace

4. Theres only one way to get really high and thats lower your tollerance, sorry bro. Take a break for a week or two max and youll be able to get FUCKED up.

5. make/gather up some kief (powerful stuff), buy hash, vapourize it, legalize it, i dunno..

6. Be a man and take a month break. Even if you always smoke alot, your tolerance will drop alot. Then you can get nicely baked! :smoke:

7. also, someone suggested a "THC pill" idea with instructions...i wanna see how that turned out. he said you coudl get "95% to 100% of the THC"

8. knife hits.

9. yea, i tried, and fucked up, the THC pills twice lol. the frist time i over cooked the shit and the dish i had it in exploded on my counter and the oil/weed shit burned the fuck outta my counter.

anyway, yea, the things is i cant quit for more than a day. And if i do that, i have to take like 3 sleeping pills to make me sleep. i guess you can say im addicted to pot but i only REALLY need it before i go to sleep.

10. Then don't quit ween down and smoke less and less, then later smore more, tada.

11. this is just me..but i seem to get more baked if i smoke a J and i dont know why

12. wow i didnt know weed can get so adictive that you really need it like that man, you really cant go to sleep?

13. Hhahaha no doubt man, unless I continously drink the minute it starts wearing off I pass the fuck out, even if I only have one or two beer.

14. lol ive actually done that a bunch of times too. but yea, every night i sit in my bed with my bong and blaze a big fat bowl causing me to pass out, like i cant even keep my eyes open. Ive been doing that almost the whole time ive been smoking pot, so no, i really really cant sleep without pot.

thanks for the ideas, i guess ill just try to cut back a bit even though i know i cant :p but oh well. maybe ill try cooking again, whats the best way to cook with weed? something that will keep me high for a couple hours at least?

15. a break is the best way, even a week can show improvements. last time i quit for a week, i smoked a bowl and was blown a lot faster, but still not like before. imma go for a few weeks in a while and see wha happens from there.

another thing to do is smoke lower grades and enjoy the milder buzzes for a while. then move back up to high grade and youll feel the differences rite away.

just cut down, and lay off the top stuff for a bit, then when ya go back, ya will be gettin bloodshit eyes again, worked for me. just a word of caution, its only temporarly and eventually you'll be back down within a couple months, but the more you slow down and take a break, the better the highs will get when you come back.