Any other Volleyball players??

Discussion in 'All Sports' started by CollegeStoned, Apr 14, 2013.

1. Not seeing any volleyball related posts, so who enjoys playing volleyball competitively or recreationally? I personally think volleyball is awesome to play and watch, non-stop action.

I play both competitively and recreationally, was captain, MVP, and 1st team all league in high school, played club ball throughout the Eastern US, and currently play club ball in college and just got named to 1st team all-New York State for that.

I also love just shitting around playing beach VB and playing intermural volleyball while really high haha :smoking:

How bout everyone else?

2. i feel you man. smoking and playing is dope. i play competetively all around the U.S. and my teamates and i chief at overnight tournents all the time. it does not get any better than that dude!Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. I played volleyball on school teams and club teams . I also played some recreational too 😊 I loved smoking and playing , lol . it would be awesome to smoke with teammates at overnight tournaments tho ^^