Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Any other smokers...

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Matt 420, Oct 17, 2008.

1. #1 Matt 420, Oct 17, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 17, 2008
    That use a folded sheet of paper to load my grinded weed into a bowl. Me and my friends have been doing this for two years now and everytime someone new smokes with us they are baffled at how well it works. Any others ever use this technique?

:smoke:

2. Alot of people do things like that after they grind a bowl and pack a bowl, its really nothing new just to let you know, I know I do it when I grind my weed or I use a guitar pick.

3. u mean a funnel....? not exactly a new idea. but rock on..

4. Yeah I obviously know I didn't pioneer the idea but since I hadn't ran into any people outside my crew that did it, I was curious how many smokers here practiced the technique. ;)

5. pretty much everyone that packs bowls i imagine.

6. don't use my grinder unless im rolling, in which case i just dump the ground up stuff onto the paper/wrap.

i find nugs burn longer during a bong or bowl session.

7. While i do not grind, i have a nifty pair of scissors i use to get it down to appropriate size. I also use cd/dvd cases, magazines etc... with a glossy cover to collect the "clippings". Then, i fold either a business card, or sturdy piece of paper with straight cuts, and brush it on it to allow gravity to pull the weed into the bowl/bong. Over the summer, my house could have 10 or more bent cards scattered throughout. I never pack just nugs, it seems like a waste to me:bongin:

8. I always use a folded piece of paper whenever i roll or smoke a bowl. It easier to collect the weed into a pile in the middle when rolling joints, and easy to funnel into a bowl if or hitting a bong.

9. i do that too, i tend to do it more when i roll blunts/joints

10. Yeah, I always use something whether it be a piece of paper or a book cover. If I don't have anything like that, I'll just take out a dollar bill and fold it. Break up the weed, and use the dollar to slide the broken up weed into the blunt. BAM!

11. i dont :|

i prefer to grind my weed, put it on a smooth surface like my laptop, use a credit card to scoop it into a pile, sprinkle the weed into a bowl/joint with my fingers, then use the credit card to scrape the keif/resin off my fingers, roll it into a ball, and put it in the bowl or j

or, i just eat the keif. i like the taste lol

12. I only use that method to pour the weed on my rilo paper if I don't have a flat surface and a credit card (or any other card for that matter). Normally I have a flat surface and I use a credit card to scoop it into a pile, then I slide it all onto the credit card and pour it into the blunt, works perfect.

13. I use scissors to cut it up onto a business card folded in half and use that to pour it in the bowl.

14. Yeah I use a folded up 3x5 when I go to pack a bowl.

15. every now and then i use a matchstick too pack my chillum...it works pretty well....

16. No, I don't use a sheet of paper to load your weed into a bowl, I use it for my own weed :p