Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Any other smokers that like to DJ/produce?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by OGgarfield, Nov 29, 2012.

1. I never see discussion of this subject on gcity:( surely there are other tokers that make music or like to spin tracks. I started producing about a year ago and bought a DJ controller a few months back, can safely say it occupies most of my time when I blaze. Im definitely not the only guy who does this, if you share the passion let me know what stuff you're into, hopefully share some tastes.

2. I chopped and screwed a song once on a free trail of Virtual DJ if that counts.

3. fuck a sync button!

4. it only counts because that was your 420th post:D

5. My man used to make big mixtapes when we lived in Houston . . . . he gave it up though, got caught coming across the Border dirty . . .

6. Lots of people here write music. Including me sometimes. Get to the Music Hall.

7. I run my own dj, karaoke, disco business over here in the UK.... been going 14 years this Feb so yeah...... I sing, spin and smoke lol

8. I have a dj controller too, I mostly use it to chop n screw while blazed of course

9. I'm no DJ, but I was a good freestyler growing up. I picked up beat making in '08, I still use reason for my beats. I don't take it serious though, just for laughs. When my boys come over, we get blazed and spit on my new beats.

10. does anybody still use cdj's, or at least the vinyl serato controls?

11. I like to use fruity loops and play around with beats and my piano. Using Nujabes as my inspiration!

12. I love to make and produce my own music. I use GarageBand, FL Studio Mobile, iRig Instrument Jack, and an iRig mic. I own a guitar, acoustic, and a Casio Keyboard. Helps nicely to bring it all together. I'm no DJ though.

13. I can't wait to get my new turn tables on black friday