Any other Romantic's out there?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Larebare, Dec 31, 2012.

1. #41 percul8r615, Jan 2, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 2, 2013
    I visualized a lesbian tbh, :rolleyes: I joke but seriously what happened to women who appreciate a nice romantic fucking gesture? Yea sure it may be sappy to get roses and chocolate but after dinner and a movie we can get home and go a it caveman style to make up for it!!! :devious: ;) :wave:

2. yep hopeless romantic, i know its been used in tv shows and shit but its to be said that there hasn't been a girl i havn't fallen in love with in some way. actually giving a crap about people sucks. i can't actually get excited about birthdays, christmas, holidays or any other special occasion it bites.

3. This.

I like doing things like that for someone,

makes me happy.

I don't see how that's creepy.

4. I wouldn't categorize all romantics as being sappy and corny.

You wouldn't wanna wake up from a night of crazy sex to your man handing you a plate of scrambled eggs and fruit with some OJ?

Shit, you probably not my type of girl then. I just treat em like they should be treated. Women are awesome.

:D ;)

5. I need one of you nice boys in my life.

6. It's one of the best feelings in the world dude :smoking: Kind of like your life has more purpose than it did before, it's a great motivation booster lol.

7. It's frustrating when there's no one really that great in your area, but on a damn cannabis culture forum, lo and behold! There are some decent people! lol.

It's no surprise though, taking it that all you blades and bladies on this forum are awesome. :gc_rocks:

8. I could be a romantic, but I know falling for bitches just for the sake of "being in love" doesn't usually end well.

9. I fall in Love, a little to fast.:eek:

10. Hahahahaha I laugh at you for trying to figure women out hhhahahaha thats funny

11. Thanks brother. :smoking:

Didn't say anything about figuring women out xD,

Just expressing what i like.

12. Haha I don't think he said anything about trying to figure out women. :confused:

13. I would love to skip work and hang out with a boy. Last night he told me his top 5 favorite movies and I hadn't seen any of them. So I suggested a movie night. He agreed and now I want to make this happen but I'm scared to ask!

I'm such a loser. If he texts me before 2, I will totally ask. If not, I'm going to work : /

14. Text him and ask him if you're still doing that?

He's probably thinking the same thing.

:p

15. I wanna know what those 5 movies are. You can tell a lot about a person from their top 5 movies hahah.

16. He just texted me! Love!!

Ummm, Shawshank Redemption is probably all time. Life Aquatic, Friday, Dazed and Confused, old School.

That was his text.

17. Shawshank Redemption is a great movie, i'm surprised you haven't seen it.

It's about a guy who gets framed for murder of his wife and gets sent to prison for life xD

18. He just told me to come over. I'm like a kid in a candy store. Too excited. And a random stranger told me that I have beautiful eyes. This day is looking up.

19. Haha Shawshank... not the most romantic movie out there, but it's amazing. As far as the other four go, how have you not seen any of those? You need to spend the next 24 hours at his house and watch all those movies. Friday? C'mon! Old school?! Ahhhh. Dazed and confused? You cool bro? (haha, watch it, youll get it)

20. "I guess i just miss my friend"

" Your my boy blue!"

" I got mind control over Deebo. He be like "shut the fuck up." I be quiet. But when he leave, I be talking again" :laughing: