Any other parents out there?

Discussion in 'General' started by bellee, Jun 29, 2005.

1. I've got two small children who are a handful :D I'm a member at various parenting message boards but I think parenting takes a whole different spin when you add a little doobage :D

I thought it'd be neat to discuss fun things to do with your kids and ways you get through rough spots. I'll start off with a few questions to get us started (if this is being done somewhere, please point it out to me. I did some searches but came up with nothing really)

Any other parents out there of small children?

How old are they?

Do you smoke around them? Why or why not?

What's your favorite things to do with your kids?

What's you favorite thing to do without your kids?

2. Any other parents out there of small children?
    Me of course :)

How old are they?
    Baylee is 3 yo and Maggie is 17 mo.

Do you smoke around them? Not "around" them but I do get high during waking hours but i smoke in a different room :)

Why or why not?
    I almost see it as my "medication". If I didn't smoke I'd probably be on some nasty chemical drug that would alter my mood to get me through my day. Having two small kids has become quite a challange for me. I don't smoke and drive with the kids though.

I like to do alot of things with my kids. My favorites are different acording to my mood ;)
    we like to: play outside in the water, dig in the dirt, draw, play with play doh...

Get stoned and tie dye or clean the house :D I also like watching kick ass movies after bedtime :)

3. I have a nine yr old daughter I get stoned outside but not around her all the neighborhood kids come up so my house if full there will be a minimum of 4 other kids if not more at times and when u have that many kids in the house the only way to stay calm is to stay stoned some days are so rough round here lol

we go to an amusemunt park alot other than that my daughter likes to play with all the kids in the neighborhood so i hang out with a couple of other parents that get stoned i think thats what all the housewives around here only some of the others do coke and im not down with that.

4. i have 2 lil lads ... ones coming up to 3 the other will be 1 in october .... i dont smoke weed until theyre in bed .... i smoke ciggarettes but not in the house .. why not ?? well i just dont think its right for any smoke to be around them .. also i dont think i would be fully aware of them or be able to give them all the attention they demand/deserve if i was stoned ...

favourite things .. well swimming .. feeding ducks just playing .. reading .. i guess anything that involves them really

with out the kids ???
    well thats gotta be enjoying their mother for myself haha ... oh and drinking.. smoking .. fishing .. kickboxing

5. You already know I'm a parent, Bellee :D

How old are they?
    I just have Trent, and he will be 11 months this week.

Do you smoke around them?
    Not "around" him but I do get high during waking hours but i smoke in a different room

Why or why not?
    It helps me get through the day. When I have a little buzz I'm more interested in getting down on the floor and playing with him. Otherwise I'm not too much of a baby person. I like kindergarten age kids a lot more, so I'm really looking forward to seeing Trent reach that age. I think it will be fun.

We play peekaboo and I give him piggyback rides. He likes using me as a mountain and climbing all over me. He can't walk yet and he's not very good at crawling, so he practices pulling up on me.

I like to stand on my balcony and smoke a joint all by myself. I don't get to do that too often anymore.