Any Other Midget/Little People Tokers?

Discussion in 'General' started by littlemanbighit, Jun 14, 2010.

1. hey ive always been just a guest but i finally made an account.

Well yes im a little person, a midget, dwarf i really don't care what you call it, doesn't offend me at all.

I was wondering if GC has any other Little People that love bud? maybe Weeman has an account who knows!

Ive been smoking weed as long as ive been little. My whole life, started in high school when friends would always want to smoke me up to see "how high they could get the midget" I sure did get alot of free bud out of it :eek:

Any other fellow Little People share your stories!

2. I bursted into laughter at the "how high they could get the midget" but that's pretty cool man. I've never encountered a little person stoner.

3. Hey that's cool man, I'd use that for free bud.. now you got me thinking how awesome it would be to burn with a little person.

Does it take a lot less weed to get you high, since you have less body mass? That must be awesome too, bet you save a lot of money.

4. It depends on quality really. I can smoke as much mids as the normal guy and be slightly buzzed. With quality dank stuff im alright when it comes to sativas, but when my buds invite me over to smoke some indica, im gone WAYY before them. A gram of some quality indica and im barely concieous.

And hey if your ever in NC and wanna smoke with a midget hit me up!:smoking:

5. Dude that's awesome! I love that you embrace it. Like, even though you have the anonymity of the internet, you're still putting yourself out there as the "token little dude." Not gonna lie, kind thought this was a troll post before I opened it. But totally admirable. I think we can learn a lot from you :)

6. love the username, man.

7. Welcome to the city dude:)

8. im borderline midget, and so is my cousin's gf
    if we both had 1-2 inches less we'd be legally midgie-peeps:rolleyes:

9. I still think it's a troll. No way a midget could be that cool. Wait what? :eek::D

10. damn so you could have potentially ripped a bong taller than you? thats sick

11. Man I was in NC a few weeks ago! I live in TN, maybe 3 hours from the NC border.

12. LOL welcome to the city bro...like the name:wave:

13. Welcome to the city dude! Id love a fucking midget stoner friend that would be chill as hell!

14. i know this one little chick that smokes, ive smoked her out

15. Welcome!

This is awesome. Hope to see you post as you feel like it.

There was this guy named Ricky at my school... he was a "midget", and uh... he was real good at skateboarding, and real good at weed smoking. Then guess what happened to him?

He got cast as one of the midgets in uh... fuck, what's the movie? UHMMM, I think it was one of the American Pies? One where the high school kids go to college to party? I forget what it's called, but Ricky got paid an ass load of money to appear in it... and he bought a sweet convertible. No idea where he is now, but he's probably living the good life.

If someone finds the clip of when the midget football team appears (I vaguely remember this movie so I could be horribly wrong about the scene he appears in), I can point Ricky out.

Again, welcome to the City, OP. :)

16. I was wondering where I put my football...get back in the locker OP!

:p. Lil' rascal

midgets rawk.

17. my brotha! i have one little friend, but he moved to florida to go to school so i never see him anymore. he was like litterally top 4 coolest people i know. well anyways, im in nc dude! hit me up, im in the eastern part of the state. pm me if u wanna blaze up forrealz! peace

18. Guess I'll be the first one to ask for pics of you hittin a bong that's as tall as you are... :smoking:

19. Awesome! Where in NC are you? I live in Asheville right now.

20. hey
    im in nc and wanna smoke wih a midget
    live anywhere near gastonia?