Any other insomniacs out there?

Discussion in 'General' started by JollyRoger227, Dec 4, 2007.

1. Totally. Morning is much nicer when you're about to go to bed. :p

2. I rarely get to bed before 5:00, haha.

3. Well its 5:30 here, time to catch some sleep.

Later Everyone.

4. good night to all blades.

5. It's 330 AM here, I'm really fucking stoned, and I'm probably gonna do homework till about 530 to 600 in the morning.

I luv the night!

6. sleep is overrated imo

7. Well..its 7 am here..and Im not tired at all..but I work usually from 7pm to 4am..so this isnt that big of a deal..

..but i definitely am an insomniac..

8. Fuck it's 5:42 AM and I still can't sleep.

Sigh....

[​IMG]

9. 7am and I just got back from work...

My boss said to me tonight (in reference to a tobacco pipe) "I can never remember where I left my pipe..."

I had to try really hard not to reply with "Yeah, I have the same problem", but I'm sure he noticed my smirk. :p

10. LOL :D I prolly would have ended up saying something because I have a big mouth like that lol

11. Well I wouldn't consider myself an insomniac, I just prefer to sleep in 3 hour intervals (2 times a day)- which sometimes will keep me up at this hour (2am).

12. I dont even start getting tired till 6 AM nowadays.

13. 4:48 AM here and still wide awake.. I attribute it fully to my lack of cannabis.

14. it's 2:51 am contemplating if I should take this zicam cough max spray..

15. Wow, this is an old one.

16. damn you're right. before me the last post was... '07.. lol, oh well!

17. 6 am here :) im going to be around 6 30 though then waking up at like 2 30 pm lol im wacky sometimes

18. its 3:20 here.

and i just really wanted to go on gc so here i am.

19. I miss Jolly Roger, where'd she go??

20. I gotta revive this thread.... since its 2:45 AM . I slept from 11am - 9pm so I am wide awake. Fucking graveyard shift.....

Laundry.... homework.... cleaning..... I'm running out of shit to do. No bud right now either. :eek:

Can't wait til about 4 so I can start getting ready , gonna go on a little hike at Red Rock Canyon.

Ahhh, man I hope im not too tired later.