Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Any Other Info Sources?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by NickM420, Feb 24, 2010.

1. My probation officer made me go to a drug education class a while ago. After researching and studying I have found so much that they told me was bullshit and lies. I was going to ask her next time that I see her if I could take the class again. I want to take it again so that I can use my new knowledge to counteract their lies. I have watched and taken notes over The Union many times, and have looked over some books and such but I am wondering if there is any other place I can find information that proves that Marijuana is indeed not bad for you, and in many cases can benefit you.

2. Sounds pretty legit sir.
    +rep for stickin' it to the man.
    Happy toking.

3. Well a lot of what they told you was the truth ten years ago. Now it has changed and studies are out their. This is my question you got caught and your on probation. Why would you give them any reason to give you a hard time? I wouldn't bring these things up to a person who is anti-marijuana, they talk to your PO. Also those classes cost money,either you have to pay for them or your parents do.

4. Whatever you to, don't argue or become defensive, loud, or abusive. Stating facts in a calm, polite and respectful manner will get you much farther.

Read the Research and Studies thread sticky by Amsterdamaga. Also look at Granny Storm Crows list 2009. Do a search and you can find these easily.

Never deny that smoking is harmful, because it is. The only exception to this is with cannabis since it is anti cancer and won't give you any disease from smoking cannabis alone. But it can compromise your lung function simply because all smoke contains tar and toxins.
    Just about everything is worse then cannabis, such as: junk food, caffeine, sugar, aspirin, OTC pills, prescription pills, alcohol, tobacco, legal herbs, ect.
    In fact, even water can kill you via overdose.