Any other guys NOT into banging every chick they can?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by DJRedeye, Jun 4, 2009.

1. #81 applepie28, Jun 8, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 8, 2009
    truthfully, I prefer to get to know them before hooking up. but I do have a good smoking/fuck friend and I hang out with her fairly often. about 1/4 of the times we smoke end up with sex cause that's just how we are

edit- by how we are I meant not sex crazed etc.

2. I'm not trying to prove any point. I don't need to prove anything to anyone on here. I just laugh at all the men on here who post threads saying shit that I would normally only hear from a girl. Too many guys have forgot how to be a man. If a girl breaks up with you or cheats on you...oh fucking well. You were prolly doing something wrong and you need to get over it and move on to the next chick.

There is nothing wrong with being at one with your emotions, but I laugh at men that cry over a chick. Women are nothing to stress over. I have a girlfriend that I've been with for 3 years now, if she decides to up and leave...oh well. My loss. I will move on.

3. #83 DJRedeye, Jun 8, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 8, 2009

Sounds like you have quite the relationship. I don't think there's anything wrong with being sad or emotional (including crying) about losing someone you felt strongly for. Emotions are natural in both women AND men. If you wouldn't care about losing a girl you've been with for 3 years, then I just feel bad for the both of you because of how meaningless your relationship is.

And how you can say that about the mother of your son is beyond me.

4. yep i agree with the OP , duno why but im much happier hittin my bong with my best friends then goin out trying to pull random chicks..im 20 and i just couldnt be arsed wastin time with women for another year or 2, nothing beats good weed,a good setting and the good company of your real friends. that my opinion on it anyway...happy tokin :smoking:

5. I'm a college student my opinions of women are as such..."They are life support for vaginas...nothing more."

6. Lol.

I feel stupid in this thread. Here I am, surrounded by emotional, sensual, loving guys, and I couldn't care less what i'm banging as long as it's tight and I don't need to pull a plastic bag over her head.

7. I consider myself a pretty good looking brotha and I have to explain to ladies all the time that I just don't jump in the sack. I used to do that until I realized that sex with a woman I loved was considerably more fulfilling and appealing than a random roll in the hay with someone I didn't know. Although there's something to be had from pure animal sex, humans are capable of more and in my way of thinking why wouldn't we pursue it?

My views on love were really put to the test one evening when a friend and I went out clubbing; naturally I caught the attention of a very attractive and seductive woman. We danced for hours and kissed passionately in the parking lot afterwards. I 'd be lying if I said she didn't arouse every male instinct in my testosterone soaked body because she did, the next thing I know we're speeding to her house and she's practically tearing my clothes off in the car.

We finally get inside and into her bedroom, where she's telling me to fuck her in every conceivable way. And as she undressed she had a body that my hands almost couldn't keep away from. But I remembered something, even in the heat of passion; I had no love for this beautiful stranger. In fact, I couldn't imagine loving her in a million years, and though I could have "hit it and quit it" so to speak, such an act would undermine everything that I've come to understand about human relationships. People these days are growing colder and further apart despite the fact that we know that we desperately need each other.

So I ended up doing the right thing that night, I politely declined sex with. I gave her one last kiss, got dressed and left. She was probably the most confused woman in the history of the world at that point, but I like to think I demonstrated to her that men are capable of a lot more than just an erection. Obviously not everyone would have the will power that I demonstrated, but it is possible. Besides, random women can be found anywhere but true and passionate intimacy isn't, and that matters.

8. Providing "love" exists..... It could just be nothing more than a mating motor.

9. You can call it whatever you want, but based on my life experience one type of relationship leaves me feeling empty while the other does not. We're all just clusters of cells that live on the third planet from the sun, but to strip life down to it's essential elements while denying the broader implications of our being here misses the point entirely IMHO.

10. It could be, but then any aspect of the human psyche could be argued as nothing more than a motor for mating, survival, etc. That's just evolution. Regardless of why we evolved with the capacity for love, it's still something that can enhance a person's life (and sex life) a thousandfold, so I think it's something any regular human should desire.

11. I honestly am not into that whole "bang as many girls as you can while you are single" deal. I mean i had that mentality for a couple months but just never seemed to fit who i was.

I've only had 2 partners in my life and its cool just to have it that way. I mean there were opportunities to do so but i just wasn't ready to just give myself up like that just for something not worth doing. Though sex is great and i do enjoy it i'm not that type of person.

Right now im working on a new relationship and im not even thinking about the sex part :) which is really good i guess... though i do want to make sweet love to this girl i'd like to wait it out and feel the vibes first before jumping into that journey.

12. I couldn't help but notice that the ladies who have posted in this thread seem to dislike the double standard against women when it comes to the reputation earned from sex, yet reinforce it by acting puritanical about sex and criticizing women who enjoy it freely.

13. thats called a slut :p

14. Case in point.

15. Im all the way with ya man,
    Im totally not into banging every girl I could.
    I am by nature very picky.
    Now I must say Im not the worste looking guy in the world, and I do get alot of attention wherever I go which my girlfriend really hates.
    But I would never fuck every chance I get.
    I need quality, and not just do it randomly and maybe get a -like Katt Williams usually applies-: "a crazy Baby-mama", cause u never know what happend or what didnt happen if u fuck every chance u get,
    Like a split condom u didnt know about.. Im just sayin,

no thanks. Ill stick with my lovely girlfriend :eek: