Any other guys NOT into banging every chick they can?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by DJRedeye, Jun 4, 2009.

1. Im in this club too. Im different than most of my friends in that I feel like sex should actually mean something.

Now, if Jessica Alba were passed out naked in my bed....

2. I am right with you.

I have had several "girlfriends" but only one I have had sex with because I have only loved once.

It just makes sense not to fool around, no STDs, no genital warts, no aids, plus I don't want to be the father of multiple kids with multiple mothers. I just got this message from a dude I went to HS with:

"i have 3 kids now.. to 2 different women... and im not with either of them anymore, haha... they were psycho... ... but im doing good.. working security at tmi and getting a special forces contract with the army... im excited about that... i ship out in oct..."

fuuuuck. sucks to be him. btw he is my age (23)

3. What kind of lame guys do you hang around? I bang my girl out all the time, and this broad at work, so I surely enjoy sex. But I don't make a sport of it like the dumbasses you're referencing, I just enjoy what I'm doing.

If you genuinely don't want to have sex, you might be a bit self conscious or something, that's what I'd guess. And in that case, you have nothing to be ashamed of, all you need is a couple practice sessions to get your groove on. Sex is awesome and I'd hate to be missing out on it.

4. I don't know if it is just me or not but it seems like pretty much every guy out there, with me being the exception, are just out too fuck. I don't understand it. It is nasty. I remember this one guy saying that "it's not about how many good relationships you've been in. It's about how many you've fucked". That same guy is now dating my ex. And their cousins. Life is fucked, isn't it?

5. im not into banging every broad, mainly because thayve picked up something :|

6. So you are saying you are better than those "dumbasses" when you cheat on your girll... cool!:smoke:

7. sadly, i use to chase women like mad when i was 22-ish. 2 years later, not anymore. They just started to come to me.

8. girls think ima snob cuz if i dont wanna fuck em, but im deff not down to fuck any ugly or even average chick

if ur not banging i usually wont talk to u much, i kinda wish i wasnt like that but yah ..no ugly chicks

9. And I thought weed made everybody accept each other...it sucks that there are people like ^^ even on this site

10. Yes I am, because I don't pride myself on trying to bang every girl I see, like some guys. That's the point of this thread.

People have affairs, humans are not a monogamous species. But you probably think I'm trying to be cool by saying that too. :rolleyes: Let me reiterate my post for simpler people;

I love sex and it is a wonderful thing. People who have sex for sport are idiots, don't hang around these people. If you are self conscious about anything that's holding you back, don't worry because you'll work out of that easily. Sex is a terrible thing to be missing out on if the people are right for each other.

11. i loooooove strange.
    but you have to draw the line somewhere.

12. Are you gay?

Men are given dicks so they can go out and hunt skanky bitchs down and fuck them just because they can. Women know this. If she puts out too easy, then she is aware of the rules and regulations of the dick.

Look underneath your bed, there will be a small box. Open it up and inside you will see a small vial of tears that you can use for beatin it. Or you can open up the small envelope next to it and finally take your man card back.

You seem like the kind of man that women come to me bitching about. "He is too clingy"...."his dick is small"...."last night, he cried watching Hope Floats"...."I think my boyfriend likes Twilight more than I do"...."he drives a neon".

13. 28 and right there with you. I can count my sexual partners without removing my shoes and none have been male (I'm a guy and not gay or bi or curious). I'm a unique individual (ask anybody who knows me and unique would be a good start). I'm a weird motherfucker. I have an abnormal IQ, and an abnormal personality (ask anybody who knows me).

I'm not into banging whores and I never want to catch an STD. That is one primary reason for not fucking around, another is that I find most sluts to be very low intelligence and not very interesting to hang with (more work than the pussy is worth, to be honest). Now, my current girlfriend is a wonderful woman with principles in life and who knows that she is gorgeous and that she does not have to give it up to every guy who wants a piece.

All of my guy friends (most who are sluts and who cheat on their girlfriends or wives), tell me how gorgeous my girlfriend is, and even ones that I work with tell people at work when we are chatting. They usually say "You can make fun of him all you want, but I met his girlfriend and damn she is smokin hot!" or "Shit, I met his girlfriend, and I wish she was MY girlfriend". Both are true quotes from the last month.

I like these guys who fuck some guys girlfriend or wife, and then end up staying with the bitch. Then when the bitch cheats on him, he can't fathom it. Just doesn't comprehend that she was a whore when he met her, and once a whore, always a whore. For fucks sake, she cheated to be with you, why not again?

Like the saying goes - "You can't make a hoe your housewife, but you can always make a housewife, a hoe!"

You can put lipstick on a pig and what does it become? Nothing, still a fucking pig.

You can put a whore in your kitchen and what is she? Just a whore in your kitchen fuckin all your buddies and eatin all your food.

14. Man, don't even worry bout it. Your not alone. I only fool around with girls I'm dating. I can't fool around casually, I need a bond between us (almost said bong, haha).

I've only had sex with 1 girl, and it was when we were dating. I don't even sweat it though, cause I know when I come aross somebody I really like, they'll accept me for who I am, and I don't even gotta worry about sex. Thats only half of the relationship. The rest is putting up with their crap (lol, j/k)

15. This.

16. damn =[ .way to make mii feel even worse about it

17. Sorry if I harshed your mellow, I'm raising a bowl to you right now before I hit it. Your comments sounded a little piggish and insensitive and I was in a bad mood.

To people who have questioned it, no I'm not gay, no I'm not super clingy, no I don't have a small dick, and no I don't cry. I wasn't saying that sex is wrong or even sex with many people is wrong, I was just saying that I personally don't enjoy having sex with girls if I don't have a connection to them. I lost my virginity to a girl I didn't like and have regretted it ever since. Sex with girls I've been close to (whether or not I was dating them) has been awesome.

My whole point of the thread was just to ask if any other guys share my point of view, since most of the guys I see at school have just one thing on their mind.

I don't think it's gay or oversensitive to take emotions into account when it comes to sex.

Some of the guys on here are so against my point of view, it makes me wonder why they're trying to prove so hard that they're 'men' (yea, I'm talking to you civicrcr07)

18. #58 smilesunshine, Jun 7, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 7, 2009
    most girls don't respect guys who just want sex, either.
    so it goes both ways.
    yet, girls still get the short end of the stick and get the nasty reputation.
    we're either a prude or a slut.

19. Haha wow, your pathetic bro. You think any of those things is something to be embarrassed about? Pull your head out of the ass of societies expectations and most importantly your own "manly" ass.

20. Gah...There is nothing to do and I don't even remember the last time I fucked. Damn it...Why aren't there enough sluts around here?? LMFAO. J/K.