Any other guys NOT into banging every chick they can?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by DJRedeye, Jun 4, 2009.

1. I'd never even want to attempt that...whether or not I succeeded I would feel SO unfulfilled and unsatisfied. Turning a chick into a 2-hour goal is a pretty low way to make yourself feel like a man, IMO. Try growing a beard or some shit instead.

2. #22 Deleted member 133001, Jun 4, 2009
    Last edited: Jun 4, 2009
    That's my problem. I don't see women as "that", like a piece of meat or something. I could never even attempt to "tap that" in 2 hours, wtf, I'd feel like a straight up loser to keep trying and throw lines at a girl, even if I succeed. I would think she'd fuck me out of pity or something :p

edit: if it happens without me trying, just being myself, then that's cool I guess. I just hate posing as someone I'm not to "tap that".

3. No randoms for me, never know where or who they've been with...Im not about to take a risk like that. It's better if you know the person, that's just my opinion.

4. I used to be like that until i got clap from a random at the bar. That was horrible, so i just chill now and try and hook up at house parties and such instead.

5. Haha damn dude that is hardcore.

I am only 19 so obviously I don't pimp out extremely. I am just saying.
    And I am not saying you just ditch them afterwords...

6. Soooo...are you saying a girl who would jump in the sack with you in a short period of time would be someone you would want to hold onto? Would you really respect her after that?

7. Na!:smoking:
    [

8. thats a good question...obviously you are going to try and hook up with someone you're attracted too. Who knows try anything once, twice if I like it. :p Only kidding.

9. Well if school is out...I think you've been a bad little girl and need to stay after class for some 1 on 1 tutoring ;) :smoking: :p

Who said anything about respect? My main fuck buddy and I have been boning for 18 months now, it's not without the typical bullshit, but it's also like having a Dominos for pussy. "You've got 30 minutes....bitch" ;) :p :smoking:

10. I wish there were more guys like that where I lived.
    All of my guy friends just want to nail me or any other girl they talk to.
    And if they aren't trying to fuck someone, they're talking about someone they've fucked.
    it's kind of sickening.
    I miss the boys who wanted my heart and mind, not just my body.

11. Sex in a relationship is SO much better than just plain ol' sex. I've been there, done that. I've had sex with 5 different girls in my life and the best sex has been with my current girlfriend. Hands down. I'm in love for the first time in my life and it's unbelievable. I've never been so content and so happy.

Plus we just have amazing sex everyday so it's all good :)

12. This is pretty much the way I see it too. I've yet to find my first but I have no desire to hook up with somebody that really doesn't mean anything to me. Fortunately most of my friends think in a similar way, but the vast majority of people in college do not. People tend to not think their actions through very much, they just go for whatever pleasure they can find. It is personal choice in the end but I have seen many examples of the damage this mindset causes. It teaches people to think of women only as a piece of meat, and not look for any qualities beyond how good somebody is in bed.

13. I don't bang every chick I can. I'm picky as hell with my ladies. I've had sex with girls that I have never talked to again, but they were all drunken mistakes and I don't make a habit out of it...

Were not all pigs...

14. I've encountered plenty of guys who just want to hook up with random chicks, and I have a good amount of girlfriends who have no problem hooking up with random people also...
    but I never understood it myself (edit: okay, maybe if there's alcohol involved...). I don't enjoy it if I'm not already super into to the guy, it just feels useless and boring and gross.

There ARE guys that respect women and don't just wanna fuck, but sometimes I think the horny bastards outnumber the nice guys.

15. Abso-fucking-lutely. Maybe you have issues respecting people who like to have sex with you, I sure as fuck don't. If anything it makes me that much more into her, cuz it means she likes sex as much as I do, and if we happen to be compatible in a relationship, it might end up there. I've never, ever understood the whole "can't respect a girl who wants your dick" BS

16. I ain't got no issues at all with someone wantin to bang me...lol....I got issues with STD's, though...I ain't gotta worry about that though, cause I'm 20 years married...my point was... if she's willing to jump in the sack with ya in a 2 hour period, how many others has she jumped in the sack with? That's where the respect comes in...

17. QFT I can't feel the same level of respect for a girl if she's easy

18. there's a difference between wanting to have sex with someone, and actually doing it.
    most of the time, you can tell if you want to have sex with someone within 5-10 minutes of meeting them.
    but just because i want to have sex with a guy, doesn't mean i'm about to hop on his dick.
    i like seeing how into me he really is, and i can normally tell if they want my vag or are perfectly fine with just my company.

19. its kinda hard when you have a GF but shes down for threesomes with girls.

20. Hell no, there's some nasty hoes everywhere trying to jump-up on it, but I have to tell them nahhh I don't do that shit. I ain't getting no STD's because of some nasty dude you sucked last week. So yea I'm not one of them dudes who goes out looking for a new girl to freak with everynight. I just ain't with all that, I like my girls quiet and chilley chill, I unlike other people have standards.