Any other GH fiends out there?

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by Fatjack4391, Aug 7, 2008.

1. I do admit, I am a GH addict (Hasn't been that bad lately)

But I did use to have a problem.

And I'm pretty good. Not exactly the best, and the only songs I haven't beat on 2 and 3 (the only ones I've played since I only got a 360) are Jordan, TTFAF, and TDWDTG.

2. I used to play this game A LOT. I have every game on the PS2, and Guitar Hero 2 and Guitar Hero 3 on the 360. I have the log on Guitar Hero 2 for the 360 and El Jefe on Guitar Hero 3 for the 360. I also have my log on Guitar Hero: Rock the 80s. I have four stars on Jordan and Six. I have only passed Jordan once, coming 10K shy of the five star cut off. I know I can five star it next time I pass it. I have four stars on TTFaF and The Way it Ends. Three stars on The Devil Went Down to Georgia, but I have to redownload it off of Xbox Live. I am pretty consistant with every song except Jordan, and five starred every song except for the songs listed above (not including GH1,) Best game is GH2 for the 360.

3. I like the game but not when I'm high, it takes too much concentration and sobers me up.

4. Yeah, gotta love guitar hero, I had 1 and 2 for the PS2. GH: world tour is out this year, im definitely getting for PS3, its got drums and a mic too.

5. guitar queero. im good at licks. actually, pretty damn good. just waitin for the 4th one to come out and not the aerosmith one. boooooo