any other deadmau5 fans?

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by Blaze1210, Nov 7, 2009.

1. Anyone else here listen to trance and deadmau5? just curious I'm always looking for new stuff.

2. fuck yeah.

3. if you know of any good stuff let me know im down to listen to some new stuff. i heard some dubb step the other day and i liked it

4. #4 vagrant, Nov 7, 2009
    Last edited: Nov 7, 2009
  5. FUCK YES who couldnt like deadmau5? I was suppose to go see him thursday, but the promoter cancelled the show due to low presale tickets, whos going to buy presale tics for 17, when you can get them at the door for 19?

6. when he came to san diego last sunday it was sold out a week or two before I missed it :(

7. idk if any of this info is right since limewire can be pretty un-accurate but look for a song that might be called ravers fantasy full energy by techno trance hardcore

also check out electricity by midnight star

im always lookin for new trippy shit for when im stoned too lol

8. they dont sound really similar, but another band i'm a huge fan of is Neon Indian. Check out "Local Joke".

9. Ghosts N'stuff is the best song ever...I really like the songs with Kaskade too

10. fuck yes deadmau5 is the shit

i remember is by far my favorite and the dubstep remix by caspa is sooo good.

11. Best EDM artist ever....he is making trance take a back seat to electro-house

I saw him back in november...he made above and beyond and ferry look like begginers

12. I can recommend a couple of similar artists, if you love deadmau5 like me.
    Fake Blood, Claude Von Stroke, Eric Prydz, Dubfire, Rusko, Carl Cox, Caspa.

The best way to listen to these artists, is to download one of the 2 hour sets, from when they featured on the BBC's Essential Mix. Its a UK radio show, that each week features a big name international artist who has a 2 hour ad-free slot to do a set.

Just 'google' something like ' dubfire + essential mix radio one' and you should be able to do the rest.

I personally like to play one these mixes, blaze up and then just let the music take me for a ride.

Enjoy

13. Look into Uppermost, its some killer house

14. Neon Indian is great, they come up to play shows in Denton TX quite frequently and i'm plannin on seein em next time they here.

deadmau5... where to begin.. d/l The reward is cheese, jaded, faxing berlin. majority of his proggy house stuff is great