Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Any Other Dabber Out There?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Jinx the Cat, Aug 2, 2014.

1. I've posted the shatter I get from SC in other threads, but it hasn't been met with much love haha. Everyone I have smoked this with, or passed this stuff onto down here has come back with nothing but good to say about it and save for the stuff my buddy brought back from Denver, the best I've ever had.

Attached Files:

2. More pics would help it does look good from what I can see

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum..grabba dabba goo

3. This is it not through the light.

Attached Files:

4. Is it gold or is it just the lighting? If it's gold then that looks like some nice sap. Wouldn't tear a new one for that lol. Just wonder what it's like in the other illegal states

5. Do these friends have access to quality shatter who say that your stuff is good? And just because it comes from Denver or Colorado from a medical dispensary does not mean good. It actually means bad about 70% of the time

6. Charleston, not too far away!

7. I don't get how people conserve wax for so long, it's all about taking some bhombs, also only having rigs doesn't help my case, but I don't mind paying 20-30 a gram every 1-2 days to keep me medicated

8. It is a nice golden amber it was for sure the better of the stuff I've had I'm just used to getting torn apart on here lol

Sent from my iPhone 5s using Grasscity Forum..grabba dabba goo

9. #49 Ralkyon, Aug 8, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 8, 2014
    Haha, the stuff from Denver that my boy brought back was legitimate top shelf. 75/g OG and some 60/g stuff called Crazy Train (allegedly the High Times #1 rated shatter) - that stuff was the best I've ever seen or smoked in person. The rest of my friends who say that my stuff is good do get their supply from me, so the point you raise is clear. Regardless, it gets me damn high and at 600/zip I can't complain especially when a zip of very shitty butane soup can fetch as much a grand down here.

*Update* Just got some more that GDP shatter I posted earlier, 600/zip still. Here's a much better picture, I think it should attest to the quality.

Attached Files: