Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Any Other Dabber Out There?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Jinx the Cat, Aug 2, 2014.

1. I have a question, how many grams do you buy per week? And how much does it cost you?

I would like to know how much other people dab and how pricey it is.

I personal go through a gram every 1-2 days and I pay 30-35 for shatter. I live in Denver so of course it's cheaper then other states.

2. I pay $40/g for good vac purged shatter. Maine here, price is on par or lower than most, quality better than most in the area

3. I live in illegal Alberta, and a gram of shatter or wax is 50 to 60 dollars. I use bud too, so I can't say how long it lasts.

4. #4 Dr.Fumbles, Aug 6, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 6, 2014
    Florida this sells for $80-$100 a g ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1407290553.035369.jpg

5. Attached Files:

6. 40/g or free my usage varys week to week

7. If I Have to I can make a Gram($40-$45) last up to a week and a half, but me and a friend can go through a gram in a night if we're watching Cops.

8. That shit is like gold dust in most of the UK. I've not had the priveledge of trying it yet.

9. My friends and I split this zip of GDP shatter last Saturday, paid $600. I got a grand total of 5.5g's for $100. I'm now looking at about a g, maybe a little less. 

Attached Files:

10. I can see why it is so cheap

Nice!! $100/g holy shit that's a good price.

12. A gram in a day? WTF that'll last me almost a week.

13. :(

14. I dab everyday,gram a week maybe.

15. Yeah florida you can get some clean clean for 60-80 a g
    Never had to pay 80 though

16. not a good price lol max 60$ a gram for that no cocentrates worth 100$ a gram even at dispensaries Max 80$

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

LOL I'm not a buyer.

18. A gram of shatter costs me $50 and lasts me about a month. I don't smoke it as much as I do flower.