Any other Blu fans?

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by camelflauge, Jul 22, 2009.

1. I was listening to Below the Heavens this morning and I was curious if any other blades dig Blu. He is definitely my favorite rapper. If you haven't heard of him make sure you check him out! I don't listen to much Hip-Hop, but Blu is one of my favorite artists of all time.

2. Good call bro, I just picked up Blu and Exile - Below the Heavens. The thing I like about Blu is his more "Hip-Hop" approach, while still spitting hard. I grow tired of the same old formula of rapping while saying nothing. He's young as hell too, hopefully he keeps making music.

3. Make sure you check out his Get Lifted EP. Another Day is an amazing song.

4. I started listening to him a couple months ago, actually I only have his Below The Heavens album. Great Artist. I listen to his record every day and have become a big fan. I'll be sure to pick up Get Lifted.

'At first the situation had me deep in doubt, but the beauty evened out the beast and I can't be without...love'

5. Ahh I love Blu.

The Get Lifted EP is fucking fantastic!
    If you don't have it already, check out "HerFavoriteColo(u)r" release.

Oh, and Below The Heavens is a classic.

6. "i'm so hot i need a fan, your so not you need a fan."

One of my favorite Blu lines. He's cool but a bit overrated. I was at one of his concerts at a park in Berkeley and he forgot his own lyrics on stage. He's still cool tho

7. Below the heavens is amazing. i havent heard his new stuff though

8. Just recently downloaded that album, good few tracks on it!
    Quite like it, good beats..

9. Also, people check out Jonson&Johnson, Blu is an amazing rapper.

10. The J&J album is dope. Got me a copy. Blu is one my favorite emcees!

11. Check out his verses on The Roots new album. Dope as always.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VqfNBbtn5e4]YouTube - The Roots - Radio Daze (Feat. Blu P.O.R.N. Dice Raw)[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FS88jxG1CJo&feature=related]YouTube - The Roots - The Day (feat. Blu, Phonte & Patty Crash)[/ame]