Any other blades wanna be in Law Enforcement

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Optimus Ganj, Feb 24, 2011.

1. #1 Optimus Ganj, Feb 24, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 24, 2011
    I want to be a narcotics officer after schooling. I just find all drugs intriguing. So i was just wondering if there are any other blades going to school for a career in law enforcement or already in or has been in the field

Edit: I realize ill have to give up weed, and i don't see how wanting to get meth and crack off the street makes me a dick. I most likely will have a kind eye to marijuana

2. would you be able to toke up if you were a narc?

3. well just remember that law enforcement jobs most definately drug test and they are very serious, usually testing hair, which can contain thc for like a year or something? just throwing that out there

4. #4 budalushious, Feb 24, 2011
    Sooooo...............Your choosing to be a hated, life ruining piece of shit?
    Nice career choice. I hope you have bleeding hemmoroids.

Disrespect isn't tolerated at GC.
    -Agalloch

5. No need to talk shit. He's just stating his career choice.

He finds drugs interesting not the devil. Here's the thing, joining the movement for what we're against isn't the best choice in the world but do what suits you. Just if you pull over someone and it's for smoking. You better not give them a ticket.

6. #6 dildodaggins, Feb 24, 2011
    Its not the police that ruin lives, its the law. Take it easy on them, they would risk their lives for you in any given situation. I hate assholes like you, Don't be ignorant.

Disrespect isn't welcome at the city. Report problematic posts, please don't resort to name calling.
    -Agalloch

7. i always thought it would be cool and exciting to be a cop, buuuuutttt i love weed to much :smoke:

8. Not really interested in the field, but props to you for doing what you want. Hopefully you will turn a blind eye to personal use.

9. Yeah dude narcotics cops are definitely the most fucked up. I mean all you essentially do is bust people for drug possession and trafficking. I would much rather be a city cop or a state trooper (as we call em in Mass) so I would be able to help citizens on a personal level.

10. Thank you for stating the words I was thinking.

I have really considered OP. I also find drugs very interesting But I figure that I don't agree with our laws and the government as a whole, so I don't want to support them. As narcotics officer, you have to understand that your stance will be against cannabis, reguardless of personal opinion.

I'd look in a career in drug research, rehab etc...

Hell, I'm still not sure what I wanna do :D

11. You dont have a clue kid................Thank you for calling names and showing YOUR ignorance.

12. Most cops are cowards. Just throwing that out there.

13. I always wanted to pursue a career in Policing, but i really ain't to fond on some of the laws :smoke: wouldn't want to be a hypocrit arresting for marijuana. not for me :)

14. Obviously you don't know what you're talking about. Yes, the police give you tickets and arrest you for weed. It is your choice to break the law, and by doing so police can arrest you. It may not even be their choice, but they could get in trouble for not charging you. And yes, they would risk their lives for you, it is also part of their job. They do too much for you for you to just say fuck them cause they caught you doing illegal shit. Grow up

15. He's right. You're just pissed you got caught.

And no more name calling guys. You aren't kids I hope.

On topic: cops are weak. You want to be a man? Join the fire department.

16. Can we ban the op?

17. Bein a fireman would be tight. But if ya wanna really do something, join the army or marines. Fight for your country and fellow blades!

18. you should be a local town cop. you get payed well, and your setup for life...just sucks that every cop in my town is an asshole and thrives on harasssing kids (i got in alot of trouble in my youth) but there should be some cool cops in small towns.

19. Saving lives > taking lives

:p

20. Well i guess to each his own. Soldiers might take lives but at the same time every terriost or enemy they kill could be another plane hijacker right? Soldiers are saving our asses everyday there over there.