Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Any other blades feel the same way?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by angusnaut, May 10, 2010.

1. i hear ya.

most the people i know that smoke have moved up to respecting the herb, instead of just using it to get high. i used to know a ton of ppl that didn't, but most grew up, or i don't talk to them much anymore so i don't really know.

but i still know a few people like that, its fun to hang out with them every now and again. but it does tend to get annoying after a while.

2. You sir, are now able to call yourself a "pothead". Which, is not at all a bad thing. Those people are tying to be what they see in movies, TV, etc. Which, is not cool.

3. I agree, I sort of drifted apart from the crowd I would hang with. For two reasons
    1) Leechers - self explanatory
    2) We would all blaze and do nothing productive. Their idea was play video games, eat and just laze around, whereas I enjoy doing something outdoors or something active.

Lazy potheads just isn't my crowd.

4. yes people seem to like getting burnt out and tripping,I use to smoke with a roomate,I would smoke him out, then when it was his turn to get dank it was some bullshit that made you not want to smoke ever again. all he wanted to do is sit on the couch triying to act educated but ended up being a total moron.Now im going to move out, I will be happy to be alone in peace to enhance my spirituality which:hello: in return god willing will bring me succes.Instead of being a dumbass talkin about back in the day playin ps3 or 4...? Just Bullshit to keep your mind of reality. Being productive is way better.U learn something new instead of just aimlesly waiting for the boob tube to spit some sort of education material is just a waste of time.:smoke:

5. I agree with your annoyance towards moochers and uninformed people, that really gets me going. But otherwise, I think to respect the herb you need to reserve judgment on how others enjoy it. They have their own mindsets, and I personally don't think it's fair to think you're better than them because you enjoy the herb in a different way. But that's just me, and I'll always be the first to admit that I judge and look down on moochers and uninformed people all the damn time. :cool:

6. You can get high all day, everyday, and still respect the herb. Let your friends do what they do.. and do you.. hey, hey (sound familiar?)