Any Oregon tokers out there?

Discussion in 'General' started by Evil3lf, Feb 16, 2008.

1. I moved up to Portland recently and was wondering if there are some other tokers from the city that live in Portland.

I have lived in Oregon my whole life and I gotta say our bud is dank as hell, I have smoked in a few other states and never found anything as good as I have here in Oregon, I love it.

2. theres a lot of people in the city from P-land. Im from Eugene, and yes the bud is amazing.

3. ya eugene is where its at.

4. i lived in beaverton for about 8 months....then went bankrupt....had too move back in with the rents (((im 20))) yeah,,,had my first bong hit in oregon,,,it was a mix of train wreck and orange kush....ouch...:hello:

5. Yeah, Portland bud is quite great. Love the smoke here. Been living here for 18 years, Bend is my favorite area tho.

6. I live in the Greater Portland Area I guess you would say. Basically, I'm about a 5 minute drive from Portland.

I love this whole area. Being so close to the Gorge, the Mountain, the Beach. All beautiful amazing places for stoners who appreciate nature. Oregon is just awesome in general, including our bud. :hello:

7. Me and my friends like to take trips to portland every once in a while to try out new bud. also we think its so fun to talk to bums while were blazed.