Any one's package get stopped by US customs?

Discussion in 'General Forum Feedback' started by Gulliver, Oct 15, 2004.

1. Is there anyone here who's package got searched/stopped by US customs? Did they contact you or did they just open it and the let it through?

2. Nope! Never sent a package of weed through customs. I have sent LSD throughout the country and hash from Amsterdam through the mail and 95% of it makes it. It seems if it doesn't make it, nothing happens. I don't know if it gets caught by the USA or the NL.

3. I've never had a package from the City stopped by customs. It should be noted that all color changing glass is shipped from within the U.S., so customs will not be an issue on those items. Here is our policy on customs:

Due to very strict regulations in some countries, we can not guarantee that customs does not confiscate your order. Please note that we do not take responsibility for orders confiscated by customs.
    Responsibility and Disclaimer: You personally take full responsibility for the product(s) you purchase. If importing/owning smoking accessories is illegal in any country or part of country, www.grasscity.com accepts no responsibility as to verify the legitimacy of the order before accepting it. We will not reimburse you should any products be kept or destroyed by local authorities.

http://shop.grasscity.com/shop/grasscity/shipping_info.html#packaging