Any one use Nirvana by Advanced Nutrients?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by DrGr33nThumb215, Oct 2, 2012.

1. I started using nirvana my 2nd week of bloom along with the rest of my advanced nutrients feeding regime and wow, I don't know if I vegged my plants better this cycle or what but, my flowers are looking amazing so far and the only thing I changed this greenhouse cycle was started adding nirvana, I am really noticing the affects of the nirvana in the fact that there are so many more bud sites and the flowers smell much sweeter. Nirvana is a great organic bloom enhancer from Advanced Nutrients I highly recommend it to all as an additive.

2. *bump*

I haven't used it in ages, so I'm not a good person to ask. I've heard positive things about it, though. I'm just not into the organic thing right now.

3. I'm with you on this. I can't say for certain (who can, really) whether some other factor might have been the cause, but the two times I've used Nirvana I did see a better yield and what I believe was better taste.

It can be damn hard to really prove without a lot of blind tests and crap like that but I think you're right - there's a noticeable difference gained from using Nirvana.

4. I just bought a few ounces of it to test out... We will see..

5. I noticed almost instant gratification with Nirvana.. Had some heat stressed and nute burned veg plants.. changed the rez with fresh solution and added Nirvana and within two days she was on her way to glory.