Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Any one recommend good safe?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by buickboy, Dec 31, 2012.

1. I just moved into a house and I have been thinking of getting small safe that I can bolt to the floor any good recommendations on a good quality one?

2. Just go see what they've got at the local hardware store. The employees can help you out with no problem

3. Cannon safari 36 gun safe

4. because that's not overkill at all

5. [quote name='"la cobacha"']

because that's not overkill at all[/quote]

Just depends on how much you got. Mine is full.

6. it's only like $1,500. :rolleyes:
    haha.

7. [quote name='"Purple Dream"']

it's only like $1,500. :rolleyes:
    haha.[/quote]

Got it on same for a G. And let's say it's holding well worth it's value.

8. Amazon has a fantastic safe selection.

Just search it for "safe" and you will come up with tons of different kinds.

There are thumbprint unlocks, key safes, number pads and combos of those.

Fire safe, floor bolt, portable.

Tons more than that.

Also don't go cheap unless it's just for simple things like keeping kids out of your stash. If you are trying to prevent theft you are looking at $100+ for an anti theft safe.

This one is cool because it is meant to be mounted to the inside of a drawer. << I think that one is more of what you are looking for.

9. i don't doubt it's one kickass safe.
    haha.