Any One Like Reptiles???

Discussion in 'General' started by B.C. Budz, Jan 9, 2007.

1. Hey guys i was just wondering if u guys have any interest in reptiles or own any...? I have 2 leopord geckos one female(4 yrs) 1 male (7months) i have a really great cage set up and it looks awesome and makes my room look super dope. Im actualy writing this thread because today i bought a lepordgecko(7months) for 70 canadian and it jus brought back the joy of having reptiles thats why im writing this thread. They are umbelivable animals to have, its not ur everyday dog or cat which is jus w.e regular animal... they are soo interesting, look crazy, eat crazy food, act crazy and just bring u joy seriocly, not to mention how crazy it is to look at them baked when u had a super crazy set up like i do:rolleyes:. In the coming future im plaing on buying a chamelion or some lizard from a tropical area...any way im rambling and um go buy ur self a lizard just be a good owner.:smoking:

aboot to go smoke a bubler weed/slash salvia 20* and trip out and look at my pets pc

2. This thread is useless without pictures :rolleyes:

lets see some! :D I know what you mean, get baked and stair at them all day.. I have reef tank and I do the same thing.. .

3. i got a frog terrrium(20 gal long) with differet species of tree frogs, firebelly toads&newts, theyr soo pimp

4. my fish tanks are outragious

5. I used to have a 5 ft female iguana named Kiwi. Reptiles are SOOO difficult to take care of, i mean i had to hand make a diet for her every weekend out of fresh greens and keep track of phosphorous and calcium ratios. They are smarter than people give them credit for, she was wicked cool, potty trained and would come when i would call her name haha. Man i also had to get some serious lighting for her too and a monsterous cage that that was 6x4x4. They are great pets but just take up A LOT of TIME and MONEY. haha i should put the enclosure back togethor and make a grow cab lol.

6. thats what i was gonna do with our iguana cage we made!!! mine (zen) passed away about 3 years ago. we have a super nice cage...about the size of yours. It had a regular house screen door as a door. it is sweet. the g/f and i built it.

i miss my ig :(

7. I have a turtle that's ~17-18 years old. red eared slider and she's almost the size of a dinner plate.

I dunno, some people think they're cool, but all they do is sit there, eat, and shit.

I think the only pet anyone should own is a dog. all other animals are too detached.

8. I had a green iguana before. GOt about 2 feet long but he died from metabolic Bone Disease (lack of calcium/weak bones)

Right now I own a Snow Phase Bearded Dragon. She was 100$ (Big deal for her type) and she's 2 years old. I will post pics because I love to show ehr off. Her name is Athena :)

I Love Reptiles and I am going to start breeding soon. One day I hope to own a shop for my various reptiles I wish to own and sell :)

Athena - 2 years Old
    [​IMG]

and here are a bunch of pics of her when she was around 6-8 weeks old I believe.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    ^ This pic was taken before I realized that sand can imact the bearded dragon. I use paper towles now.

[​IMG]

9. Bearded Dragons are actually very friendly. i hold mine everyday and when I come home she'll run up to the side of the tank I am on and scratch at it until I pick her up. She'll chill out of her cage while I play video games and everything. She'll even curl up on sleep on my lap. lol :)

10. Yea, I have a bearded dragon...I love him...I posted some pics awhile back..they're so fun to chill with...but I learned not to smoke the sweet MJ near them..I had to take my to a reptile vet. set me back like 500$ but I love my bearded that much. :D

11. Haha I would spend the money too. I stay away from ehr while blazing. Anyways whats the info on yours? What phase, age, ect? Hell post the pics in here and add too it.I feel lonely since I'm the only one who pasted hahaha.

12. Reptiles are awsome. I have a ball python thats about 2 1/2 feet long, a corn snake thats about the same length, and a red tailed boa thats almost 5 feet. I like snakes theyre quite convienient for me to keep because i dont need to worry about forgeting to feed them really and i dont have to worry about them being lonely if your not home for a couple day or something. I really want a dog thow something with more personality and funner. might part with a couple my snake when i get one.

13. yeah whenever I leave for a few days I just toss extra crickets and greens in there for her.

14. Holly crap that blizzard bearded dragon is nuts... how did u get it for a 100!!! those color morphs cost a lot more than 100... nice buy great pets u got..;)

15. i fucking hate reptiles that make my fucking skin crawl. and snakes, if it doesnt have legs it shouldn't move. period end of story. Sorry for everyone who really like them, just not my cup of tea

16. you hate reptiles!?!?!? well we Fucking hate YOU!!! ............ JOKE just kiddin:) i dont really like snakes ether

17. Well My uncle is friends with a petshop owners in Long Beach California. He took me there and I got the ebarded dragon AND a starter cage for 125 i think. great deal. now she's in a 100 or 150 gallon tank 9can't remember). Thats just one bearded dragon the pics where she looks tanish is when she was younger :) lol She really started blooming after about 7 months old :D Thanks for the kind words. As for the guy that hates reptiles, chill out mang. They aren't hurting you.

18. i have a ball python. 1.5 years old. 2.5 feet long

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

19. i went through the reptile phase as a kid. but i was living in the desert, and thats the coolest thing to play with out there. I had like 8 horned toads, collared lizards, and skanks (lizards not women), but unfortunatly i didnt know any better and put them in the same tank, the collared lizards ate everything else in there.

I had a few snakes too in that stage, different tanks though. I had a blow snake and a western diamond back rattler (no shit, some crazy ass guy I knew caught it for me). The blow snake made a much better pet, well because i wasnt terrified of it.

but the coolest pet i had living in the desert were tarantulas, and scorpions. scorpions are just awesome to watch, and tarantulas are just such chill creatures. they arent really fighters persay, they just kind of hang out.

20. I believe they are skinks? Not stanks.... I could be wrong.
    Nice Ball python misfit!