any one knows where i can buy the square pvc pipe to build hydroponics system???

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by lil'van, May 1, 2004.

1. Does anybody knows where i can buy the square pvc pipe to build a hydroponics systems??
    I went to home depot,they did not have it & then i went up to a hydroponics store,they were trying to charge me $100 dollars just for 1 pipe with 4 holes..

If you know where i can get those pvc pipe cheap,i dont needs the holes already made,i can do that myself..All i need is just the pipe and 2 caps at 2 ends..

Thank you
    Van

2. I don't know I'm drunk...........why does it have to be sqaure... can't you make other stuff fit?????????????

just wondering... did I mention I'm drunk? :D

3. well the hardware shop by me does it, they call it drainpipe and its £6 for a 2m lengh and endcaps are £2 i think.

4. I went to lowes and couble of hardware store but i did not find it..Any suggestion where i should go look,any body???

5. Holy shit.....this thread is great!!!!!!!Ok fi4rst of all im poiss ass drunk and i cant ummmm ya whatever im very very drunk....and i am planning to do a hydro grow for the summer here and i wanna make a homemade hydro system.....i dont know what im really asking but i guess just answer like how you would build one on ur own from scratch anmd how to operate it.....im going to search fo5r the info now......this is weird....im so drunk and its about lwhat i was gonna do this summer....hmmmmm.....

6. besides weed, what are you on? man you dont need square pvc pipe, round works the best. if you really want to have a good system, take a fish tank and fill it with nutrient souluion. Then cut out a piece of styrofoam, 2''-2.5'', so that it will fit down into the water, and float on it. but make sure that there is enough room between the glass of the tank and the styrofoam so that when the water level goes down the foaw will just lower with it. then cut two holes in the foam so you can put plastic cups in the foam. Cut holes in the bottom of the cup so that the roots will be able to hang out. fill the cups with grow rocks, or any rocks really, the more poreus the better. put the rocks around the plants roots (start the plant ahead of time, then put into the system later). the last step is to make sure you have an air pump directly under the cup, but taped to the bottom of the tank, and have the air coming out of an airstone. And obviosly you are going to need a grow light, but sunlight works better. have fun. - jordan the grow man

7. Well......thats convinced me........it must be done....i think im just gonna go for a bubble bucket tho....actually ill do it your way and the bubble bucket way....i have both resources....i still need to read up on it alot more tho........

8. if you dont find one just go with a rain gutter drain pipe.........

9. try us plastics they got it all smith50

10. i believe there vinyl plastic fence post that you want

11. you boy are fast ,,,omfg,,,,bked lattr