Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Any One Know What Kind Of Strain This Is ?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by xcali_4niax, May 21, 2014.

1. Anyone know what kimd of strain is this just curious gf gave me a half ounce of this as a bday present

Sent from my SM-G900P using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

2. That's not the entire half I'm hoping. Looks like true mystery haze though. Smells and tastes like weed if I remember correctly

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. lol not the entire half i just took some out and put in a jar to smoke throughout the week mystery haze huh ? Her sis says its granddaddy purp i doubt it

4. There's really no way to tell man.  It does look nice...not like the GDP I've smoked.  The effects should tell you if it's at least sativa or indica dominant. 

5. Seems like sativa its nice weed free weed is the best weed lol

6. Made up the name on the spot as most dealers do. Without a dispensary or a grower telling you its too hard to determine what the strain is

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. true that all i know its good just was curious on the strain name

8. Its OG kush

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. Looks like sum bad ganja