Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

any one know about this?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Ziixx484, Sep 18, 2009.

1. so i got some shit. n they said it was "gank" and ive heard before that its some good shit. any one know anything about it?

2. Are you sure they didnt say "dank"?

3. I think you meant "Dank" Dank meaning it's a really good high grade weed, it's not a strain though if that what you are implying.

4. thanks for the sig bro

5. but yeah like the others said, you probably misinterpreted him or he said it wrong. its ''dank''

6. Haha , gank. You're funny. For future reference though "gank" is actually a word. To "gank" something means you stole it. For instance : "I just ganked that fools car." But in this instance they said "dank" which means good weed. You just mis-interpreted it. It's ok.

7. no like dead up the kid texts me and says "gank"
    im not a retard i know what dank is.

8. Ever considered the possibility that he misspelled it?

9. Maybe they just have sort of "off" slang where you're from, I've never heard anyone use the phrase "dead up" either...

10. If its through a text he probably just misspelled and meant to say dank.

11. Haha, you're a dick but that's a hilarious sig.

And he definitely meant dank.

12. Me thinks he misspelled it. Ya. Or you are just a dumbass but I prefer to think that he misspelled it.