Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

any one in the bay or la know how to

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by calikicksnet, Mar 7, 2008.

1. anyone know how to open a club step by step any info would help a friend of mine

2. bump to the top of the list

3. You're probably not going to get that type of info here. I know in SF there was a deadline for collectives to submit propositions for opening one that has passed. You need to check with local government for the guidelines. That's what I would do.

4. do you know if you can buy someone else permit

5. dude- if ur in the (b)gayarea, theres a college put on by the owner of one medical club in oakland...

its called OAKSTERDAM UNIVERSITY

classes are 200 bucks ea, (and they offer 2 classes, ones a beginer, ones advanced that teaches u the laws of, and how to legally open ur own compassion club)

by opening a club up, im sure u give up all rights, or atleast the right to be protected from unlawful search and seasure...

6. anyone want to sell there club or any club owners or friends of club owners here?>