Any one here getting sick of emo's?

Discussion in 'General' started by kindness, Sep 24, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I would if they still made em. Those are so damn comfy...

2. Emo kids that get stoned are cool thought... they seem to have more emotions than just sad, sadder and super depressed.

3. I\'ll agree. I hate the style and the music, and I hate the attitude that supposedly goes with it. You know, what you said-- the self-pitying life-sucks attitude.

However, hating their style and music won\'t stop me from getting to know them. You\'d be surprised how few people who catch onto that style actually carry that attitude along with the style. Very, very few in my experience.

So, I hate their music and their style. But if they\'re chill people I could care less how they\'re dressed or what they listen to. (While i\'ll admit it\'s nice to share love for music with someone, and it\'s hard to do when they have a taste in music that just does not fit with yours at all)

Although I will admit... the whole mascara on dudes thing is a little difficult to handle for me. I don\'t even like mascara on chicks for the most part. lol:smoke:

4. I think deeply disturbing is an understatement.....I can\'t even describe the words im looking for on this video.

5. when i hear the word emo i think of this
    [​IMG]

6. emos are pretty irritating.

as long as they don\'t talk to me I don\'t care.

Hey RMJL are you of the emo-persuasion?? JW.

7. can an emo kid not be depressing or does that have to be included in the \"style\"?

8. uhhh....dude what!?

did anyone else catch this?

9. I caught it..... slightly odd to say the least.

10. ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Sorry. Prolly around the top 10 gayest
    things ever said on a message board

11. Yeah I second that.....

12. Apparently it is so disturbing my computer gave me a blue screen of death to save me from it. Last time I try to look at that video.:D

13. For any body who doesnt know what an emo is, its a goth like person who liestens to pussy that promotes crying your eyes out and slashing your rist\'s. Its not just the music its the total self pitty that each emo puts out. The emo kids at my school are kids are pussies, they never stand up for them self\'s.

I never hate any body just because silly reasons. I have many reasons too hate emos and I think its not ignorant at all. If there are emos here on this forum im sure your not as bad as the emo\'s at our school, if you are, well thats too bad. Im not going to start shit with with you just because your emo.
    [​IMG]

14. Lol this is hilarious. I\'m just waiting for emo_steves response.

I dont really care, people say the same about my mohawk and doc martens. I figure if you can look past the \'style\' then I dont want to know you
    either.

I do laugh though when i see an emo with so much hair in his face that he cant see, a style that obstructs your vision is not cool by my standards. I love to look around and see the world, not just my own hair.

[​IMG]
    :hello:eric:hello:

15. While I do not, at all, agree with the whole \"Scene kid/emo\" style and \"lifestyle\", you shouldn\'t be making threads like this> Think about it, this thread is basically a hate thread. You are all hating on \"emo kids\", but why? My homie, who overdosed last year, had that \"emo\" kind of haircut, and if I heard you guys talking shit about him in person, I wouldn\'t hesitate to blacken both of your eyes to make you look like the very scene you are discriminating against. Think about it, how is this thread at all contributing to The City, other than giving you guys a pointless thread to entertain yourselves while bashing others for no reason.

Personally, I am ashamed at all the hate in the city. Seriously, let them be. You may not agree with it, but they aren\'t hurting you.

16. lol. ehh...what can you do?

17. I DO NOT BASE MY HATE ON A FUCKING HAIR CUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hate em because of there life style and what they believe in not there cloths style or there fucking hair I DONT CARE ABOUT STYLE JUST THERE VIEWS AND PERSONALITY!!!!!!!!!!!

This thread is about a personality and life style not about how about they look. If you think I hate some one just how they look well then get lost, this thread is not for you. No disrespect.:smoke:

18. lol.. you guy are all haters.

19. Adding \"no disrespect\" a t the end of a rant, doesn\'t make it ok. Look dogg, people on here clownin on these kids for no reason. Mainly their clothing, I didnt say you did, but obviously you\'ve got a bit of a guilty conscience :rolleyes: I simply said thatthis thread, promoting hate for a group of people, shouldn\'t have been made. Smoke a bowl a relax, quit hating on someone, especially when they did nothing to you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.