Any one here getting sick of emo's?

Discussion in 'General' started by kindness, Sep 24, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. My current hair cut is a combination of all of those, AND it\'s dyed black like the dark abyss of my life. If you break my cool square rimmed glasses I\'ll have to cry or something though.

But seriously, start ignoring them and they will go away. It worked for the most part around here, but Canada is still Hot-Topic free so we have a slight advantage.

2. the gentleman above needs to drink more beer

3. I don\'t really get the hate-on people seem to have for emo kids. I mean sure, emo music is fucking whiny bullshit, but that\'s not really enough justification for all the crap that seems to be directed at them. The problem is that emos are often viewed as pussies simply by virtue of being emo, and people love taking pot-shots at pussies because they won\'t retaliate (effectively, anyway - they might cry or down a bottle of flintstone chewables or something ;)).

Maybe I don\'t get it because I\'m never around them anymore - they seem pretty rare past high school. I\'m assuming this is either due to natural selection at work, or that emo kids actually function like pokemon, in that after attempting to slit their wrists a certain number of times, they evolve into iPod-wearing college hipsters

4. That is the best advice someone has giving me in a long time.

5. Haha hilarious!

6. Emo kids annoy the shit outta me. The whole fad is fucking retarded. How is feeling bad about yourself and cutting your wrists cool in any way? I\'ll probably get shit from some emo kids for that last comment, but come on. That\'s what the fad made it into. I\'m sure it was still stupid before it turned big, but now it\'s gone all out.

7. This is the funniest thing I seen in my entire life,plus rep fo sure....:laughing:

I don\'t hate any groups,but these emo kids sound pretty fuckin gay.I\'m all for pacisfist philosophies,but the makeup thing gotta go...

8. Jesus who are these goddamn animals?!

9. lol is that the britney spears loving fag?

fuckk if one of those things came up to me id bust a cap in it just for being so fucking dumb

oh and fuck emos all emos need to go ahead and fucking kill themselfs they know its coming just kill yourself emos

10. I feel \'emo\' is the most confusing stereotype ever.
    What does it entail?
    Do people need to cut their wrists to be emo?
    My best friend loves Fall Out Boy but has neither black hair, depression, or cuts on her wrist - is she emo?

11. fall out boy is pop not emo

12. that video looks very fake to me. i dont know anyone that acts like that, and people that act genuinely stupid like that, dont really earn my respect to begin with.

13. I don\'t know.

Disturbing as fuck: http://www.youtube.com/user/itschriscrocker

I think the bum fights videos make me cringe less than that shit does.

14. lol thats great

15. Whooo. He would make a pretty good looking chick, but disturbing none the less.

16. word word word. thanks for typing out my post for me durchill. and im definantly not an emo.

17. ... what an odd thing for you to say ...

18. If you don\'t like hearing these people in commercial music, then don\'t listen to it. People are going to have whatever lifestyle that suites them the way they want, even if it\'s just for a short time in their life. I\'m certainly not going to want to hang with scene kids unless I get to know them because it\'s just a personal thing, however unless they say or do something to me directly I have no reason to speak bad about them or insult them in any way.

Just my 2 cents.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.