Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

any one hate when ppl call weed dope

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by slarzon, Jan 14, 2011.

1. it bugs the hell out of me when someone asks if im using dope im like hell no i dont touch heroin

2. My dads an old fashioned man. I remember like 3 years ago we went to venice beach area and i asked him if he smelled that marvelous smell and he freaks out saying.. "ITS DOPE! SOMEONES SMOKIN' DOPE!"

My parents have never called bud..weed/bud/marijuana..its always been Dope or Pot.

3. ya its with the older crowd but it still pisses me off some dude came up to me asking for some dope im like you mean weed hes like no dude some black tar im like get the hell away from me man i dont sell shit

4. Yeah dude, when people are like I don't smoke dope, i'm thinking you don't know nuts, weed ain't called dope asshole.
    just like it gets to me when people say they've done meth cause they think speed and meth are the same thing, but they are totally different.

Peace out

5. why yes, yes i do.

6. I do, I also hate the term "pot" so stupid imo.

7. ya i tolorate the word pot better than dope i like chronic the best or just weed

8. im not to fond of the name weed either an especially when someone with a heavy southern drawl calls it bud, its really annoying. it sounds like a cow mooing! "yall got any bbbbBBBBuuuuddddDDDD?"

9. yeah it annoys me, from now on im going to say 'no i don't do heroin'

10. this one does

11. #12 alwaysdown, Jan 14, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 14, 2011
    the only people iv ever heard call marijuana "dope" are senior citizens..it makes it sound so much worse then it is. my guess is that the word comes from "dopamine" which is a chemical in your body that basically makes you happy, which if i am correct is actually more related to other drugs (mdma/ecstacy) then weed.

i think dope, pot, and weed are all names that give marijuana a bad image (even though i use "weed" alot)

we should all start calling it either cannabis, mary jane, or herb. those sounds the friendliest in my opinion

12. Fortunately the brainwashed tards that still consider weed " high dangerous" are either waking up from sheepsville, or dying out.

13. i was watching cops of atlanta and thay said he had some dope im like awsome a heroin bust but no its a 50 sack wth stupid cops calling weed dope

14. Always hated the word pot, I think its because when i was in high school and come home my mom would say i smelt like pot everyday:smoke::smoke::smoke:

15. Dope is heroin...I like bud/trees/herb/chronic/fire, etc

16. [QUOTE

we should all start calling it either cannabis, mary jane, or herb. those sounds the friendliest in my opinion[/QUOTE]

yes!!!

17. My dad's a 70s stoner as well, and he also refers to weed as dope. It's just a word.

18. yeah i think pot and dope make it sound like trashy and bad. but hey i guess people can call it whatever they want :D:D