1. Win a $250 shopping spree at Grasscity.com! To enter subscribe to our youtube channel.
    Dismiss Notice

any one got any photos

Discussion in 'Outdoor Marijuana Growing' started by lacrossestar, Apr 10, 2003.

1. moderators dont move this because i wanna see some successful outdoor grows because if u move it to the picture forum they will just put indoor photos i want pure out door so post'em up i would if i had a digital camera maybe ill save up for one

2. not good but getting there.

3. great critter are u growing them right now and keep updating wat strain are they they look sativa dominant

4. yes l took those pics 1 minute before posting.As to what strain ,good question my friend .lt should be a combination of ,juicyfruit,white rhino and mazar ,the mazar was a hermie and contaminated the other two.These are from seed .l also am trying 2 clones in the corner of my grow room to see what its like.p.s. the outdoor ones are to late to do much good but l will get a taste.Remembering that winter is nearly here .

5. beautiful plants u got there. LOL ur season is just ending mine is just about to begin do u grow inside too because if u do i was going to ask which do u perfer indoor or out i would like to try and indoor but i dont want it to suck so i stick to outdoor way easier

Grasscity Deals Near You