any one going to harvest fest this year?

Discussion in 'General' started by das müffin mann, Aug 27, 2008.

1. any one going to Harvest fest this year in Madison Wisconsin?

October 3,4 & 5, 2008
    Madison, Wisconsin

Sunday October 5
    Gather at Library Mall 2 pm
    Parade to State Capitol 3:40 pm
    Rally and Concert with the Special Dank Midnights at State St. steps of the Capitol 4:20 pm

Saturday October 4
    Library Mall from 12-6 pm
    Live Music including Baghdad Scuba Review, BUrP, Rev. Eddie Danger and others TBA plus speakers including Ben Masel, Jacki Rickert, Gary Storck, Gatewood Galbraith (KY) and more TBA, vendors, informational tables and displays and food carts.
    Library Mall is at State and Lake Streets in downtown Madison adjacent to the UW-Madison Library and campus.

Friday October 3
    Cardinal Bar 5-8pm
    Kick off Harvest Fest weekend at the 6th annual IMMLY/Madison NORML medical cannabis benefit. donation includes food and blues/roots music with Mark Shanahan.
    Cardinal Bar 418 E Wilson St, in downtown Madison 53703.

The "Great Midwest Marijuana Harvest Festival" has been held every year since 1970 in Madison WI. The 38th Great Midwest Marijuana Harvest Festival is scheduled for October 3, 4 and 5, 2008. The Great Midwest Marijuana Harvest Festival, aka "Harvest Fest", is sponsored by Madison NORML, Wisconsin NORML, Is My Medicine Legal YET?, -Wisconsin Hemp Order, University of Wisconsin-Madison Students for Sensible Drug Policy (SSDP), the Drug Policy Forum of Wisconsin and Weedstock.com.

2. no question here

3. I'd love to go, but i moved outa wisconsin

4. thats a shame man its a great time