Any one give me some feedback?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Michaelalbino1, Jan 28, 2013.

1. What's up Grasscity. I'm a first time grower. I have my set up and the plants. There are about a week and 1/2. The strains are blue dream and the other is jack. My set up is 4X 43 watt daylight bulbs 6500k and the other two are 85 watt full spectrum. The background is Mylar and I took an aluminum pan to make the fixture and wrapped that up with Mylar 2. Let me know what you think

Attached Files:

2. And the soil I'm using is fox farm ocean Forrest and I also have the whole line of nutes which I have not used yet

3. Someone please answer

4. the plants on page 7 and 8 look a little sick, maybe your over watering? other wise everything looks good, the other plants look nice and healthy, should have to worry at this moment

5. Yea the one that looks wilted I think I over watered. There stil moist today and that wa 3 days ago so I might not water them for about 2 days. The one that looks healthy is blue dream. It's growing real fast n the other is jack. Thanks for your reply you think the size is a good height for them being a week and 1/2

6. Yea man nice post. Your plants are looking nice.

7. In a couple of days i will take pics. I had them in party cups then i transplanted them into these two larger pot. Let's see hopefully I see rapid growth

8. Here's how they look now

Attached Files: