Any One From Ontario?

Discussion in 'General' started by _Badfish, Mar 16, 2006.

1. I'm inbetween Kitchener and London.

2. im from bracebridge, muskoka :hello:

3. Welcome to the GC and yay for ontario!

4. Welcome to the city man
    +rep for new member

o shit i was beat hardcore

5. T Dot Stand up

6. true, its good that we got like this onatrio thread here though:hello: ...smoked some dank weed tonight as well:smoking:

7. Im off to the bahamas at 5am for spring break! no weed for a week...but at least its all inclusive aka drunk 24/7

8. Port Dover is the shit, Friday the 13th, im pretty close to Dover..been there on the beach tokin a few times..my aunt lives near dover..:hello:

Yay for OntariO!

9. I live just outside Aylmer. I didnt think there were this many people from Ontario on the city

10. yeah true, when i started this thread i didnt think there were that many people from Ontario, haha...be cool if we found even more:hello:

11. I do not live in Ontario.

*shakes fist*

12. Oakville! (Yes, I live with the rich pansies.)

13. woah, theres enough people reppin Ontario...just smoked a couple fat bowls to:smoking:

14. just blazed a couple bowls:smoking: but theres gotta be more Ontario people on the city

15. yea im in toronto too

16. I'm in Waterloo. During the summer I live about 20 minutes away in a smaller town.

Port Dover is always a shit show when we head up there, I just wish some of the pubs would quit double IDing me.

17. anyone think that there any more Ontario people on the city...i still think there must be plenty more:smoking:

18. im from a small city inbetween london and kitchener.
    not too big 38 000