any one ever tAKEN THIS PILL?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Cop, Oct 13, 2009.

1. You guys fucked his placebo up.:laughing:

2. Maybe all the right things came together at the right time for this guy.

3. If your not going to do some research at least use some common sense. If 4 over the counter pills cause kidney failure, don't you think there would be a fuck load of warnings every where on the bottle?

Just think about this for a second. My weak allergy medicine had like 4 warnings plastered on the bottle.

4. Sorry if i am a worry freak. Its not good to take 4 800 mg ibuprofens imo. Also the ibuprofen he took isnt available OTC. The 600 mg and 800 mg form is only available in North America by prescription. Also i think there is alot of warning all over the prescription bottle but he doesnt have it since someone told him it was hydrocodone.

5. I have a script for 800mg and it says on the bottle not to exceed 3 a day, so I don't think 4 would be too bad. I dunno though, probably gonna google it

6. I think OP made a new screen name so he wont be known as "that guy"

7. That's too bad. We need to keep track of the idiots on this site.

8. r u really going to every thread and posting that? ctfo.

9. ....or i could have been really fucked up off some dank lol.... cmon people,No need to neg rep or flame some one cause they made a mistake :smoke:

10. Damn man, I'm glad your okay. Just make sure you check before you take any pills you don't know what they are. We don't need to lose any more blades over this kind of stuff.

Good vibes to you.

11. 2400 mg is the most one should take in a day.

3200 mg is a lot, and I've seen doctors write for it, but the patient will only take this amount for a few days.

Too take this much Ibuprofen is not good, especially in one sitting. This is EXACTLY why you should know what you take before you take it.

12. It was a potentially lethal mistake. There is NO WAY I would take anything if I do not know what is in it or what it will do to me.

You, sir, are a posterchild for birth control.

13. Have fun puking up blood for the next hour.