any one else in to cars?

Discussion in 'General' started by crazedgerman187, Apr 1, 2004.

1. what the fuck is up your ass you fucking homo, is it the fact that it IS my truck and i will piss on your stupid chevy too much for you faggot? i used image tags instead of uploading it from my computer.. is that okay with you.. small penis boy.

2. crazedgerman,
    Wow, after admitting that your under age on the forum you sure are asking to get booted.
    No personal attacks and no name calling!

PS. I posted a pic on the 1st page of my car

3. Alright come piss on my truck, see what happens, #1. you will have my 160 pound german shephard on your ass in 2 seconds, and you will have my ak in your face, ill give you one choice, you give me $13000 or ill blow your brains all over my house. and for you rice burner boy, i hate four cyl i will beat the fuck out of it, then turn around and run it over. If thats your truck homie then send me some more pics with out the cardomain shit on it. and i wanna see this rice burner. Fuck some people just like to talk to much shit about what they wish they had. Just say i wish i had this or somthing instead of taking some one elses work and saying its your own.

4. Eh... smoke the dank one more thing, if its a 4-cly you only have one header, dumb fuck

5. OOOh son, I wish I had more time to give you the verbal lashing you deserve. But alas, Im on my way to the dunes. See you monday, if your not banned.
    edit, i know my car has one header, it was a slip, i should have said header and down pipe, instead of headers.

6. man what the hell is your problem? you post a thread just so you can bitch at all the people with bettter cars than you? grow up. yes its my truck if you dont belive me fuck you.. how would posting a picture of it without the cardomain thing prove its mine.. thats so easy to edit out.. plus anways if it wasnt my truck why would i post that, there are way better cars/trucks on car domain.

7. Pictures i wanna see are like the one in my sig, real, 130mph on the highway, 1993 integra, 4-cyl rock, but i am very skeptical that eclipse is your, so what supercharger are you using? how much boost are you running on the street/track? and to get that boost what are your pulley sizes and what size compressor are you using?

Attached Files: