Any one else IN love with weed?

Discussion in 'General' started by Deleted member 95373, May 24, 2008.

1. Now I don't meed addicted, and I don't mean that you love weed. Is anyone else here IN love with weed? I know I am.

There is something about this little plant, it's not just the high it gives me, but the way it looks, the culture that comes with it, hell everything. I don't know why, but I seem to love everything that comes with weed(even the random police encounters as they add a little excitement). I don't know why... but I think I'm in love with weed... anyone else feel the same?

2. you should probly get a mental evaluation

3. mate, you're just high :)

4. i have a friend that would marry her if he could...honestly..we had a very serious convo about the whole ordeal..he too is IN love with this wonderful plant
    he even said that the plant that he marries he woudlnt smoke..just her cousins:rolleyes:

5. i'm the same way, im in love with Mary Jane, everything about it, and to do with it.

6. Nice to see some other people feel like me... and to the guy who said I was high, I haven't smoked in two weeks >_<

7. Lol terrible.

I am always fascinated by their growing stages.

8. PEDOPHILE!!!

9. Oh dear God what have I started lol

10. [quote name='Anony']Lol terrible.

I am always fascinated by their growing stages.[/quo

same here, just watching it go through all of the growing stages gives me a high

11. LOL, its funny cause its wrong.

12. Weed is my love... Thank God I smoked it, or else I might not have awakened myself... If that makes any sense?!

13. Makes sense to me :D

14. Im not 'in love' with anything and havent been for a long time.

15. That's kind of sad really... The joy of an unconditional love for something, be it guitar, weed, a person, or even just an idea like freedom is a feeling that can't be expressed by any high off any drug. I hope you rekindle one of your old flames or fall in love with something new as the feeling alone is worth it, even if you are hurt at the end.