Any one else a little paranoid?

Discussion in 'General' started by Jeffersong808, Dec 19, 2012.

1. I kind of am. There better be no damn terrorist attack or some weird shit happening cuz that sucks

2. Paranoid about what? Terrorists?

Kind of an impractical fear, no?:cool:

3. Care to elaborate?

No?
    Cool.

4. OP mom and dad?

[​IMG]

Even without seeing her face... I'd do your mom

5. stay under your bed bro.

6. Maybe the Japanese will bomb Pearl Harbor again, OP.

7. I'm paranoid about suffocating to death from a plastic bag.

8. I'm paranoid that the world won't end and it will just be another day. That would suck.

9. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f5M_Ttstbgs]Buffalo Springfield - For What Its Worth (good sound quality!) - YouTube[/ame]

10. just look up statistics nd shit

lol i fucking hate paranoid people about like murders, bombing, shark attacks, anything thats like 1 in a million

but stuff that can actually happen commonly fuck yeah be paranoid

11. You are astronomically much more likely to die from a car accident than a mass shooting/terrorist attack.

just sayin'

12. my paranoia is getting old

13. Is this about 2012 OP?

And I wouldn't say I'm paranoid I am watchful... after all the shit that has happened lately I just feel I gotta be aware you know.

14. Only thing that makes me paranoid is cops

15. #16 StraiT100, Dec 19, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 19, 2012
    [quote name='"StuGrimson23"']Maybe the Japanese will bomb Pearl Harbor again, OP.[/quote]

Hey...that's not funny man...its also incredibly likeley..but its still not funny bro.

As for op man if your talking about the 21st I doubt anything will happen..

Tink aboot it like dis...
    De myons had de calindor yaaah...n it sed somating impartant gonna happen on the twendy furs yaaah..
    Weell let me tell ya somating mon, someting impartant DO happun on de twendy fars dat was really impardant to de myons yaaah?
    Yoo know wat it be mon?

The windar solstice mon, de END...of de mayan year..

AHHHAAAAAAAHAAAAAAHAAAAA! JAH RAZZZTTTAFFAREYE! yeaa mon.

16. somebody please use paranoid correctly..please

17. im paranoid gc is full of undercover police

18. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QQBttKoetqo]paranoid black sabbath (lyrics included) - YouTube[/ame]

19. your not paranoid man after i see a scary movie or something ill see shit out the corners of my eyes moving and ill hear squirrels and the trees tapping hmmmm needs more weed